BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
andrea m.
Davie, FL
I am not used to this kind of face wash. It took a while to get the hang of not needed to rinse off. There’s no odor to it. It’s not sticky nor does it lather. I would not purchase it, but could see it useful for an on the go run.
Jaimee B.
This is so nice!! It took off all my makeup, is super refreshing, and does amazing with my sensitive skin. I was surprised, it doesn’t look like much but really does an incredible job.
Sidra s.
Germantown, MD
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for removing makeup. Removes all my make and leaves my skin feeling so nice and smooth.
Olga T.
Rio Linda, CA
It’s my go to make up removal! Absolutely love it! It’s not oily, leave skins nice and clean - no need to wash your face afterwards. removes make up super fast from first wipe! Defiant a perfect buy for makeup lovers
Aubry T.
My face is so soft and so smooth after using this, would for sure buy the normal sized bottle. And recommend it to a friend.
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
I was previously using the Simple Micellar Water and felt like it was not keeping me from having skin breakouts.  This is definitely keeping my skin clear but I have to say it does not do a great job with helping get all my makeup off.  I cleanse and then use this and I am just not impressed. I may be searching for another micellar water after this bottle.
Tori S.
Love this product , it’s light way , gentle on the skin and easy to use . My makeup comes off instantly and my face is left soft and clean feeling . This product is inexpensive and definitely worth every penny
Ainsley F.
I have used other types of micellar water and this one feels the cleanest. I don’t feel gross or disgusting after using it like some brands (hello oily skin). Just use a good cotton ball and go! Love it.
stephanie n.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super good product for taking off stubborn makeup! It does leave your skin oily so you do have to wash it off, but it does take off your makeup effectively!
Monique H.
Gary, IN
This stuff is amazing. I like that it does not have a smell. It works immediately when I start to apply it and I don’t have to apply pressure or scrub my face. It does not leave my skin feeling dry or patchy. Really great product. I would definitely recommend this family and friends.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.