BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier for me has the best affordable cleaning waters hands down and they cleanse the skin so good and leaves it soft and makeup free.
Brittany b.
Avondale , AZ
I’ve been using this for a couple months. Really great product. I take a cotton pad and put a small amount on it and really go for my mascara and eyebrows. This product gently removes all the hard to get off makeup and I love it. Not greasy, my face still feels clean after using. However, I still wash my face after using because I have acne prone skin, but you don’t have to.
Anam I.
Great product!! Really takes off my makeup and all the dirt from the day, but still gentle on my skin! I use at night and in the morning.
Taylor T.
Walden, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Removes my makeup effortlessly and doesn’t leave my skin with a residue like some products do! good value for the amount of product in the bottle, a little dab on a cotton round will last a long time!
Katy G.
I love this for removing makeup. It doesn’t sting my eyes or burn sensitive skin. It removes everything so easily.
Chrissy B.
Saint Peters, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I used up a whole bottle and it makes taking off makeup a lot easier. All of your makeup comes off with a few swipes of this.
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Packaging is clear and bottle is sturdy. I’ve always stayed away from this type of product because they are usually too oily or has too much alcohol. Good quality product that I would use again in the future.
Maria D.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
AMAZING is the word that definitely describes this product! Gentle when I clean my make up off. And VERY EFFECTIVE! Neither one of the three bottles have disappointed me! Have recommended to all my friends!
Tina G.
Victor, IA
Purchased at: Target
I loved this, I have tried several micellar waters and this one is at the top of my list. Left my skin feeling clean and non-greasy. No strong scent and took everything off leaving nothing behind. Completely affordable, will definitely be repurchasing!
Nellisa L.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Amazon
Gets it all off! It’s not oily at all, and would be good for someone with oily skin. I use 2 cotton pads of this for a full face. It even gets longwear lipstick off
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.