BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Breanne P.
I like the moisturizing one better, which is what I typically buy, but this one also does the job. It removes makeup hassle free, which I appreciate as someone who has slept with makeup on far more often than I'd like to admit. Most nights I just use this, and I have no problems. I would recommend over skipping makeup removal altogether, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes or skin.
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed at least the wipe version before, but this is my favorite make-up remover! Quick, easy, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and gross. It takes everything off and I don't need to wash my face right afterwards! I buy it every time I need more. I've yet to find a micellar as nice as this one.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for removing makeup. Even waterproof mascara! Just put some of this on a cotton pad and wipe your face and makeup away! Love this
Shelby B.
Mount Victory, OH
I LOVE this product! I’ve had the bottle for several months, use it almost daily and there is hardly any gone! It’s not harmful to my skin at all. It doesn’t dry my skin out or leave it oily. It’s the best makeup remover I’ve over used and I don’t see myself ever trying anything else.
Brittney C.
Tacoma, WA
I have never used Micellar Cleansing Water before. I loved it! It comes in a cute bottle and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean!
Stacy L.
I’m so excited to receive my #WhatAGirlWantsVoxBox I have cleaned my face with this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 cleanser 🌟 🧖🏼‍♀️ and my face feels AMAZING... I love how it isn’t sticky and it feels light. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Amber D.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite makeup removers or even on a day I don’t wear makeup it’s good to get the grease and funk off before a wash
Sarah T.
I started to use this product to help remove my make up. I love it. It removes even the hardiest to remove eye make up
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is the first time I have used this product. And I'm so glad influenster introduced it to me. It has made taking off my makeup way easier.
Karla F.
Missouri Cuty , TX
I love this cleanser. I took so long to even try it and I don’t know how I lived before! I have super sensitive skin and everything seems great so far. I HAVE had to buy more cotton than before since using this but it’s worth it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.