BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shayna S.
Dayton, OH
This is really good to use to take off my makeup at night. It’s gentle on my skin which is kind of sensitive and leaves it feeling soft and fresh and clean. I’ve never tried this before but I received it for free for testing purposes and I will be buying the full size for sure. I blew through the sample one so fast.
Serena R.
Killeen, TX
The best makeup remover I’ve ever used!! Doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or left feeling that I still have makeup on, I won’t go back to my old remover :)
Rina J.
I love this cleansing water! I recently recieved a sample of this in a voxbox from influenster, but I have been a religious user of this product for about a year now. This is the perfect cleanser for when you’re traveling or for when you don’t have time to wash their face before they put on their makeup. It doesn’t leave a residue and makes you feel so clean and refreshed.
Rachel H.
Rincon, GA
I have been waiting a long time to find a makeup remover that doesn't leave my face sticky or streaky. I'm in love with this micellar cleansing water. Will be purchasing full size product!
Katie T.
Great micellar water option. I like using this because my skin doesn’t like the hard water in my city apartment. I use to remove my makeup and it works very well. Probably my #2 micellar water on the market
Faith F.
I use this at night and I love it. It feels so much better than wipes that break me out. It takes all the eyelash glue off better than any makeup remover I've had. I got this for free thanks to Influenster
Melissa Q.
New Orleans, LA
I love this stuff! So gentle on your skin and removes makeup in a snap without an oily residue. I was using this already when it came in my vox box and so happy to get it!
Evangilene G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such an awesome product! I use this stuff daily and I couldn not be happier with it. Takes off makeup instantly and is pretty cheap for what you get.
Kristian T.
San Angelo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked the Micellar cleansing water. I used it at night to remove my makeup and it took my eye makeup off with ease. Definitely buying a big bottle and replacing it with my cleanser now.
Lexus D.
Middletown, NY
I was unsure about using this product when I saw it in my VoxBox! I have used several cleansers and I am very picky about what goes on my face. To my surprise, this product was amazing! It went on smooth, didn’t leave any oily residue, and it was amazing that I didn’t have to rinse after. I plan on buying a full sized bottle once this one is empty 😊
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.