BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Amy G.
Alderson , WV
I have seen a lot of talk about this product and so I had to try it... I am so glad I did because I love it so far! To be honest I’m lazy when it comes to actually scrubbing my face every night but I have always done a good wipe down. This stuff makes my face actually feel clean and after just one week my skin already looks so much better!
Radwa R.
Pennsylvania,PA
The big and small one، Cleanser for skin and remove impurities it’s wonderful
When the package is finished, buy another
Avriel R.
Marysville, OH
Purchased at: CVS
Micellar water is such a beautiful invention. I use this on my ‘lazy nights’ when I don’t feel like fully washing my face. It’s great at taking off all kinds of makeup, and it does great on eye makeup!

It doesn’t take much for it to be effective, so a single bottle will last awhile and is worth the price (which isn’t even that expensive!)
meg n.
I really enjoyed this micellar water! Made my skin feel soft & did not irritate my skin. The price is good for this product for how much you get. Only complaint is I feel like it didn't remove my makeup all the way unless I used several cotton pads, but I will probably still use this after using makeup wipes just because I like how it made my skin feel!
Caitlin O.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this cleanser! I was pretty loyal to my previous makeup remover so I was hestitant to buy this, but I will from now on. It literally feels just like water on my face and takes off makeup or any dirt so, so easy! I also love how big the bottles are. I will recommend it to all my friends and family! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Colette C.
Purchased at: Target
I actually really love this product. At first I thought it was just another gimmick or trend to help a brand sell but after using it myself I am a believer it cleansing water. It removed my makeup quickly and effectively. I have bought this item multiple times because it doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or feeing heavy and weighted down.
Krystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This took off all my makeup. Depending on how much you put on a cotton ball, you would have to go over some areas. However, I would also use this to clean up my wing eyeliner before I put on any kind of foundation. I also used this before putting on my moisturizer after I washed my face. It took any residue off which was great. I love it.
Austin L.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Gentle and easy to use. Almost scent free. The only downside is that I just prefer actual facial cleansers. I think I will be making this product more of a touch up/corrector rather than an all over makeup remover. Just didn’t seem to have enough strength the make my skin feel actually clean. But I will say it does remove the makeup well!
Kessa D.
Green Bay, WI
I received this product for testing and I am so happy I did! It worked wonderfully and had a very tame but beautiful smell. This was the first time using and I was pleasantly surprised.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love that this one cleanser removes all my makeup including eye makeup.  It makes my skin feel light and fresh after using.  I found it to be a bit pricey, but it is great to have around when you need to clean your face quickly.  I can use this one product to cleanse my face and then go straight to bed at the end of the day.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.