BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cassandra S.
Madisonville, TN
This works really well at removing access makeup from the day. I’ll use and eye makeup remover and and a cleanser and go over it with a cotton ball with Garnier micellar cleaning water and I am amazed at how much makeup still comes off after fully cleansing!
Brittany J.
Goldonna , LA
I absolutely love this product. It removes make up so well, even eye make up. It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I would definitely recommend it!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
This product doesn’t do a bad job, but it definitely does not remove any sort of waterproof makeup. It also leaves a bit of a film after using it, so I always make sure to actually wash my face after I use it. This unfortunately is not a micellar cleanser that you can get away with only using this one product. You certainly have to go in afterwards and cleanse the skin with an actual cleanser. On the plus side though, it did not have much of a scent and it did not irritate my skin whatsoever.
Kiylise C.
I wear lash extensions and this is a go to to keep my lashes cleaned. I love the the formula and the travel size bottle, perfect for my purse!
Isabel H.
Passaic, NJ
First time trying it and I love does what it says takes all my makeup off. With no trace left.
Hillary C.
Orlando, FL
I received this complimentary of influenster and I loved it! I use it at night to remove all of my makeup and then I follow up with a light cleanser just to be sure everything is cleansed off.
Stacy D.
Commerce, GA
This Is So Amazing! It Removes Your Makeup So Well And Even Removes Waterproof Mascara! It Is Only $7 And Will Last Forever!
Shelby H.
Fairmont, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I've actually used this product for about a year now but I recieved it in my voxbox and wanted to say its amazing! It takes every bit of makeup off my face after along day and leaves me feeling fresh and cleansed. I tell all my girls about it and they've all tried it and love it as well! I have very dry skin and it doesn't leave me feeling dry and tight afterward. If you're looking for a great make up remover but also a great facial cleanser, this one is for you! Highly highly recommended!
Lisa A.
Washington , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this to take my makeup off! It is great for my sensitive dry skin! It works really well on eye makeup and lipstick! I will use a cleanser after this to remove anything that is missed! Overall this is a great product! Will be buying it again!
Abby K.
East Peoria, IL
I am always using baby wipes to try and scrub my makeup off at the end of the day. When influenster sent me this Micellar Water by Garnier, I gave it a try and didn’t have to scrub ONE. BIT. it’s good for all skin types and you can use it on your entire face. Win win win! #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @garnierusa
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.