BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Allison W.
It was great - good alternative to an actual face washing for those with sensitive skin. Dissolves impurities and gets your clean without the full wash. Great for morning right before the shower
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This doesn’t work as well as their waterproof version but it still does a great job at removing makeup. I typically use this one to remove my foundation or to clean up my eyes after applying eyeshadow since it works well for both.
Brittany L.
Claymont
I really appreciate this product on days when I have to get up really early and run out just for a bit and don't have time to do my whole skincare routine yet, or I'm in too much pain and need something to quickly cleanse my face. This really is like gently washing your face, and will get the dirt, makeup and oils that are just sitting on the surface. It will also help keep the breakouts and blackheads away when you use this in between washes, and you can use as a makeup remover or in place of a toner when you want something more gentle. Affordable too. I highly recommend!
Yolanda R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Does a thorough job of removing even the most stubborn makeup and doesn’t irritate or dry out skin.
Joanna S.
I received the Garnier micellar water for review purposes as a part of What a Girl Wants voxbox. I was excited to try this product considering all the hype among the makeup community. It did remove all my makeup and my skin felt refreshed. But I did have to use couple cotton balls to thoroughly remove my makeup. Still I felt that there was makeup residue so I had to wash my face. I’m not sure if I was supposed to vigorously rub my face for the product to work. Overall it’s a decent product and might give it another try.
Hannah L.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only one I have used in our house! It’s great! Smells great, makes me feel clean, and is a great price!
Zelina D.
Mercedes , TX
I love this product I use it at night to cleanse my face before going to bed and I also use it to take off any makeup! It works really good! I will definitely recommend to other and be buying again!
Julia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for the price, but have to go in for a second dose to get everything off my eyes. I prefer bioderma, but would purchase this as well!
Noor H.
Granger, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
All you need to make your makeup disappear. I love how Garnier’s micellar water doesn’t feel like you’re rubbing oil all over your skin. It is super affordable and good for all skin types
Johanna R.
miami florida
Purchased at: Walmart
Every day and every night this is my favorite Skin cleanser, is for every tipe of skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.