BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Brooke W.
Guyton, GA
I did receive this as a part of the influenster box for free, but even though it was complimentary I have to say I do like this product! I like that it was gentle, as my skin is sensitive and a lot of products irritate my skin. I would probably prefer the oil based one as I am more on the dry side , but other than that it was great!
Amy R.
I got this for free but I have bought this before and I love it! I have combination skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I won't use any other cleansing water and that's because others make my face feel oily.
Lindsey S.
Loved this cleansing water. Takes off all my makeup easily. Even water proof mascara. Small bottle that makes it easy to take with you. My face feels clean after using, doesn’t leave an oily feeling. Would definitely recommend!!
asmaa f.
Tampa, FL
I live this as an after cleanser step for days when I'm wearing stubborn mascara that doesnt want to leave my face. Also it works well when I'm wearing light makeup to take it all off. Love the travel size bottle so I dont have to worry about taking cleanser and makeup remover with me on my travels.
Jessica M.
Augusta , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love is to just cleanse my face or to just takeoff my make up it takes off the make up but literally one swipe and makes my washing process super easy leave the skin really soft and hydrated and gives it a give it a thumbs up
Romery V.
Westbury , NY
Me gustó mucho este producto, la verdad nunca me atreví a comprarlo porque creía que era mas de lo mismo... pero ahora que lo probé lo amé y ya hasta compre el tamaño grande para la casa... te quita todo el maquillaje y no te deja la piel tan grasosa como otros productos pero tampoco te deja la piel seca..
Kaurenn M.
Clifton, NJ
This makeup remover works like magic. I have tried other makeup removers and some are still hard to remove. This once is so convenient and easy to remove. I would buy this again and again and again.
Megan G.
Northampton, PA
This Micellar Water is like gold in a bottle. I normally get dried out skin in the winter and this saves my skin from turning into a red, blotchy, dried out mess.
Madisen F.
Blaine, WA
Seriously this stuff is SO GOOD!!! This takes off your makeup so well! It doesn’t claim to take off waterproof makeup, but it definitely took off my waterproof mascara! I seriously can’t believe how great this works! This was a first for me trying the garnier micellar cleansing water; and I LOVE it!!!
Carmen T.
Plano, TX
I have never used this product before, I was pleasantly surprised with how well it removed my makeup. My skin did not feel stripped or right after using it. It was gentle on my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.