BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jay R.
Purchased at: ULTA
One good way to clear off eye makeup is to use this solution with a cotton pad. No need to scrub too hard because a little wipe can go a long way.
Caíssa M.
Los altos, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The best coust and benefit!!! So cheap and so good. It’s the perfect product. Great!! Always good
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Very strange to just wipe your face and not worry about rinsing or drying. Very skeptical it wasn't going to work but I used it with a face full of makeup and was very impressed. Took a few cotton rounds but it took the makeup off and my face felt great!! Didn't dry out my face or cause a reaction. Definitely worth it.
Stephanie T.
Seymour, CT
I have tried other brands of Micellar cleaning water before and this one is very gentle and pretty good at removing my makeup. It didn’t even sting my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. The other brand wasn’t even allowed near the eyes. I will definitely buy this. #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Tessa N.
Madison, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my second step in cleaning off all my makeup. I decided one day to pour some in a cup and soak my makeup brushes in it. I have found the best product for my face and to clean my brushes!!!!
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: Target
Love I love the stuff that helps at all my make up off and gentle my skin it’s great to use before a cleanser just to kind a get some of that harder to get make up off without using a harsh pipe or something like that
Raeda H.
This stuff works great at immediately removing both eye makeup and permanent lipstick. The problem I have is that in order to get my eye makeup off.
Tamaira M.
Asheville, NC
Smells so good and sensitive to the skin. I use all over my fave to remove my makeup. Even takes off eyelash glue which other makeup remover wipes don’t do.
Yoshino J.
LONG BEACH, CA
I really love this product. I use it every day in addition to my skincare routine. I like that I don't have to rinse it off and it makes me feel like I just washed my face! I received this product as a sample for testing and review, but I honestly love this product and will continue to use it.
Rebecca S.
Bensalem, PA
I love the idea of Micellar water to cleanse and remove makeup but I feel like Garnier is a bit oily for my face. The size is great for traveling and it takes off all of my makeup easily just wish my skin didn’t feel as slimy afterwards.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.