BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brittany F.
Matawan, NJ
This was my first time using any type of micellar water. I used this at night to remove my makeup and I couldn't be more impressed! It removed all my makeup with ease. I didn't have to rub my eyes I just let the cotton all soak there for a few seconds and everything wiped away with ease. I will definitely be repurchasing! I would recommend this to everyone. This product is just amazing. I received this product for complimentary testing.
Jenn M.
Midlothian, VA
I enjoy using this. I feel it does what it’s suppose to do. I have re-purchased several times.
Brandon Z.
Florida
This is the one my girl uses to clean her face and remove makeupIt's very good I've seen it use it and it really leaves your skin super clean apart from your skin with the constant use of it looks much prettier than before
sheila g.
Visalia , CA
Works well to help take off the rest of my make up and pick up dead skin. It doesn’t have a chemical smell it’s just like water. The packaging is nice and simple. I think I would possibly buy it again.
Michelle F.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This cleansing water actually works better than I thought it would. I’ve only bought it once but it’s actually really nice on the skin. If you have makeup on it is very effective on removing that makeup.
Sydney B.
What I love about this product is it’s multipurpose. It removes my makeup, cleanses & refreshes. Instead of having to pack three separate items in my toiletry bag, I just pop in one. Garnier has always been a loyal brand and this product doesn’t disappoint.
Nicole C.
This isn’t harsh on my sensitive skin which is great. I’m pretty happy with this product and I think it’s definitely worth purchasing when I run out.
Mandy B.
I was hesitant to try this product because I have very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. After rubbing off my eye makeup, this product burned my eyes a little. Other than that, it works really well. It removed all of my makeup without a lot of rubbing. Honestly, I probably wont purchase it because it hurts my eyes.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
This is a wonderful micellar water to own. It is gentle on the skin. It removes all of my makeup gently and effectively. I think it’s pretty affordable compared to other makeup removers and other micellar waters. I recommend it.
Kimberley A.
Bronx, NY
I was a bit weary, my skin is very sensitive but boy did this not burn. I could feel the dirt and oil leave my skin. After it I could feel my skin feeling refreshed and I’m planning on buying a bigger one soon!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.