BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Shalida D.
I received this in a box box. But it's honestly the best micellar water I've ever tried. It's not harsh and it leaves my skin clean and fresh.
Sylvia B.
Elgin, OK
Amazing. I’ve been hearing about Micellar water for awhile now but never went through with purchasing it. I am SO GLAD Influenster sent this to me- I’m never going back. 👏🏼
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
I’m so excited to use this and it’s supposed to be really good for your skin and I have really bad skin this time of year
Nikki M.
Ohio
I have only used this a couple of times and I think that i like it. It works really well if you use something like a q tip or cotton ball but if you don’t have those things and try to use toilet paper it doesn’t work so great. I’d probably buy it though. I’ll keep testing it
Amanda A.
Vandergrift , PA
I've used other micellar water products before so I knew I'd love this. I put it on a cotton ball and rubbed it over my face and eyes. It removes my makeup pretty well. It did take some more rubbing to remove my waterproof mascara but overall it worked well. It's also great at removing makeup mistakes! If my eyeliner isn't perfect I put some on a q tip and tweak it. Overall it's a good product and I'd recommend it to friends.
Jordan R.
Oconomowoc, WI
This micellular water is amazing for taking off makeup and cleansing dirt and oil without the feeling of greasy oils or any unpleasant fragrances. I love how fresh my face feels after using it!
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this product every night to take off my makeup and it works fantastically. Gets all the makeup off and even waterproof mascara! I dont know what to do with out this, it’s so easy to use and doesn’t leave any Residue, or smell. Also good on sensitive skin as well. I received is product complimentary for testing purposes.
Taylor B.
Mcguffey, Ohio
I have always wanted to try this but just never had the chance to until now. I have sensitive skin and this was a good choice for me! It didnt burn or sting like some cleansers do. Was simple to use and a great product! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Mareena E.
North Olmsted, OH
I think it’s a pretty great product. I don’t wear make up much but I used it when I did and it came off pretty easy. I didn’t breakout or get irritated skin from it which happens a lot with my sensitive skin. I probably will be buying this product in the future. I got it complimentary thanks to influenster.
Thais B.
Barrington, RI
This is amazing for clean your skin, take out your makeup It was never that easy... I really enjoyed. Easy to use. I always use for cleaning my face. I fell this is the best thing ever for do that. I really recommend you try.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.