BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Angelina M.
Oroville
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is an hitter! Takes off makeup so easily, for my whole face, I only need to use 2-3 small cotton pads. Would highly recommend!
Rosanna K.
Purchased at: CVS
New to using micellar water but really loving this product and how gentle it is on your skin when removing makeup. Lightly scented and non drying and great price.
Mayra N C.
Pacoima , CA
Purchased at: Target
Great make up remover. I like that it doesn’t leave my face oily after using it. It always makes my face look matte
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love micelles water!! It does an amazing job at cleaning my face no matter the amount of make up i have on! I also love that it has never ever made me break out. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff never iterates it! I highly recommend it!
Courtney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! Cleans my face, keeps my skin feeling soft. Price is great for the amount of product and quality of product. Very gentle cleanser.
Jaidyn C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Purchased at: Dollar General
I use this to take off my makeup and to clean my brushes! I HIGHLY recommend this. It does both jobs very well and cleans out makeup brushes very well.
Desiree C.
El Paso, TX
Works great removing makeup but I found it to be a bit greasy. Ok for me since I take my makeup before I shower.
Sara L.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this product. I use it as a cleanser to make my face feel clean and refreshed.
Joy J.
Tigard, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
I am using this currently. It removes my makeup nicely. My face is not dried out after using and you get a lot of it. If you want to remove water proof makeup their blue/ green bottle sites an excellent job. The pink is for everyday use
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This takes off ALL my makeup with two cotton pads. Even if I’m not wearing make up and I use this, I see dirt come off on the pad so it’s really attracting the dirt like a magnet. Plus, my skin is so clear when I’m using this consistently
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.