BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Juanita G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! Super easy to use and removes all of my make up. It's gentle so you don't need to scrub hard or use a lot. I would consider if a pump would be more convenient. I would buy again and would recommend
Rosa V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
God this stuff I don't know what's in this but it helps remove makeup like nothing!!! Ever since I got this stuff I can't stop using it it feels nice to almost a refreshing feeling.
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
i really really like this micellar water. i have tried all kinds of brands and this one is one of the very few that removed all my makeup without leaving my face oily.
i completely recommend.
Patricia T.
Princeton, NJ
This is truly a holy grail product! I love how it cleanses your skin and removes your makeup! I use this product with cotton pads to remove my makeup, and I am able to remove everything in 1-2 swipes. The only thing that I have trouble with removing is my waterproof mascara, but placing a cotton pad soaked with this product on my eyelash for 30 seconds and then wiping the mascara off helps greatly. I recommend this product to everyone!
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
This was an amazing product not only did it work well for makeup it also helped me get oil based paint off of my skin! This product worked wonderfully to get matte lipstick off and a deep red eye makeup all the way off!
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using this product a little over a year now and I love it. It works amazing! I like how there’s a variety in the micellar water, all are for sensitive skin, they don’t burn or irritate the skin which is a plus. I I really recommend this stuff!
Roshani G.
BOSTON, MA
This micellar water is gentle on the skin and gets the job done. It definitely removes all my eye makeup easily- but you do have to work hard to remove the mascara. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Molly L.
Williamsburg, KY
I received this complimentary product in a VoxBox recently, and I have been using it for about 2 weeks now. I am very impressed with how well it removes my makeup, especially since I never have much luck with micellar waters. It even removes waterproof mascara! The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does leave a film and a tight feeling on my skin.
Sarah P.
West Liberty, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THE GARNIER SKINACTIVE ! Very smooth and doesn’t have much of a smell very refreshing
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
A light makeup remover and gentle on the skin. The product does not have a strong odor, for those with sensitive noses! The product leaves your skin feeling fresh with no residual smell or product. As someone who wears light makeup, this product worked well! I can’t imagine how effective the cleansing water would be with the removal of a full-face of makeup. Nonetheless, this product works just fine as a step in the make-up removal process.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.