BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product I used it to remove my makeup and OMG I didn't struggle or even have to use allot! It left my face feeling fresh and clean and didn't irritated my skin either as most products do but nope this product is amazing.. I was sent for free for testing and now i definitely will be purchasing more!!
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this to remove my makeup. It’s light and removes even the hardest eye makeup! It’s cheap and feels good on my skin!
laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love to remove my makeup using this cleansing water. My feel feels soft and refreshed after. I like using it instead of the wipes because I feel like it’s less irritating and gets the job done better
Carissa V.
I use this to double-cleanse after my cleanser especially when I wear makeup and it removes everything that my cleanser can't. I have very dry and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've tried the simple micellar water but I find this to be more gentle on my skin. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to try it!
Sam S.
Gray court, SC
I absolutely love how this removes makeup and refreshed my skin feels. It removes all of the excess oils and dirt!!!
monica m.
Niland, CA
I've been wanting to try this micellar water be because I've heard nothing but good things about. I tried it last night and decided to give it a try. I had a face full of makeup. I put some micellar water on a cotton pad and started with my eyes. I was amazing at how easily it melted my mascara away because I've tried other micellar waters that didn't even come close to doing such a good job at taking of my makeup, Especially my mascara so easily. It's not harsh on the skin. It left my face so clean and fresh. I will definitely continue to use this wonderful micellar water from now on. And I will Absolutely recommend it to my friends and family:)
Kaitlyn N.
Grantville, PA
omg I love this stuff. I hate putting heavy products on my face so when this came I was so excited! it's so gentle on skin and it feels so fresh. would definitely recommend this!
Kierstin C.
I just tried this this evening and it was okay. I’ve never personally been a fan of cleansing waters, if I’m going to use something like this then I normally just buy the wipes where the product is already ready to go
Melissa R.
Jefferson Twp, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite makeup remover. It's gentle on your skin while removing even the most stubborn makeup #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Kimberly G.
I love how soft this leaves my skin after using. It's not harsh and safe for sensitive skin, like mine. Very effective and deep cleans without being drying my skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.