BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
I received this from a contest. It works great because it actually helps me get off my makeup. I would recommend it.
Kierstin C.
I just tried this this evening and it was okay. I’ve never personally been a fan of cleansing waters, if I’m going to use something like this then I normally just buy the wipes where the product is already ready to go
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Purchased at: Walmart
This beats makeup wipes!!! Best makeup remover. It seriously never fails me! I spend like $7 every probably 3-4 months. Applying a little bit of micellar water on a cotton pad goes a long way! For heavy makeup, 3-4 cotton pads with micellar water will wipe all the makeup residue away. :)
Samantha N.
Pleasant Hls, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Already a tried and true favorite, the only thing that takes all of my makeup off every time. No residue or sticky feeling, washes away easily.
Jordan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cleanses the skin so well and takes makeup off amazingly! It removes all dirt and oil makeup residue and all makeup
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
This products really does remove all of your makeup. Sometimes it leave my skin feeling very slightly stripped but nothing moisturizer can't fix. It doesn't leave a residue and it doesn't smell! I love it!!!
dana B.
Tiburon, CA
So this is the first time i have tried Micellar water. I  had read all about it over and over but i just didn't think it could be much different than a wipe or water. I was wrong. I have used wipes for years--I'm lazy at night and they are easy and they work. But I have used the Garnie MWater for only a few days and i can tell. My face looks clearer after using it. It feels clearer. And I don't know that it's any cleaner but i can tell it looks and feels better and less "congested" which i didn't know i even was until...I wasn't. DEFINITELY try it. Easy, simple enough for lazy. But better
Elizabeth D.
Meriden
Best make up remover ever!!! This will get every bit of make up off your face even waterproof make up. Usually I have black around my eyes even after showering washing my face cleansing my face and moisturizing but this got every bit off easily with out any harsh rubbing. It comes in multiple sizes, doesn't burn around the eye area, is affordable, and the packaging is very cute!
Samantha K.
hanover, MD
A M A Z I N G! i literally can’t use makeup wipes after this. everything else feels like sandpaper. this takes off ALL my makeup. my favorite trick is to put some on a q tip to get all my eyeliner off my water line!
Rachel D.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a fan of this micellar water. I have used it prior to receiving it in this VoxBox, and I was happy to see it included. It does a good job of removing my general face makeup, lip products and with a little extra application, my eye makeup. It didn’t burn or irritate my eyes during use, which I was also happy about. It is pretty much fragrance free also, which is a plus as well. I can usually find this on sale at drug stores or for a decent price at the big box stores, so even though it’s not my go to micellar, it’s a dependable replacement when I’m out and in need.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.