BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Rachel H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been a fan of micellar cleansing waters for so long and this is definitely one of the best quality ones I have ever used! Not to mention it is easily accessible which is very nice as well!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This product is easy to use and it is great for sensitive skin. My only problem is that it does not remove waterproof makeup well at all. You have to rub really hard to get it off. It has no smell to it so that is great for people who have a sensitive nose. You can use it all over your face.
Stephanie W.
Byron, GA
I really liked this product! I just received it in the mail free from influenster for testing purposes. It took pretty much all my makeup off quickly, I probably used 2 cotton rounds for my whole face. I only used this at night time to take off my makeup just because I feel like it may have dried my skin out a little more- and I already have super dry skin. I think it’s pretty affordable.
Angelic P.
Visalia, CA
I love this micelles water!!! I use it after I remove my makeup with a makeup wipe and you can literally see all the makeup that was left behind. It provides a better clean without making you dry
Griselda G.
San Antonio, TX
Really good at taking makeup off , especially for oily faced people like myself. This is my second time purchasing it and I absolutely love it I don’t try anything else but this I love that the bottle is super big and it lasts such a long time. I used them with my make up remover pads.
Lucia D.
Reading
This product is excellent. It’s good, easy to used and clean your face. Also this product has excellent price . I recommend for different type of skin. I like this product. I recommend buy this product .
Nicole M.
Aurora , IL
This is honestly a really good cleansing water! I’ve tried many different kinds before and when I got the opportunity to try this one I was in love! I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Not bad! Definitely not my favorite micellar water but it gets the job done. It’s not as gentle as I would’ve hoped it did burn my eyes a little but nothing major. Great cheap alternative to bioderma!
Sophie P.
THE BEST MAKE UP REMOVER EVER. I ordered three online on amazon at a very good price (lightening deal). I recommend this as a cleanser even if you haven’t warn makeup that day. Go to bed feeling completely fresh. Good for boys and girls
Stephine K.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, this product is great. Cleans off makeup nicely without all the scrubbing and tugging with others. My only negative comment about this is that it is just too darn expensive for the size of the product. I'm not cheap, but I wouldn't expect this to be more that $5 as it is a drugstore brand and medium sized bottle. I still recommend this, just on the fence about the price.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.