BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Both my sister and I use this product and love it. It keeps our skin clean and fresh. It doesn't dry my skin out, but I do use a moisturizer so I'm unsure how it would affect someone who doesn't moisturize routinely.
Nicki C.
Spokane Valley
Purchased at: Macy's
I wont use anything else to take my makeup off, nothing works as well and it's much easier on my skin while still taking everything off.
Whitney L.
This is a great product to have lying around. Perfect for those nights where you don't want to wash your face, or for those days when you make a mistake in your makeup. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin or make me break out!
Elizabeth b.
Uniontown, PA
I’ve been wanting to try this out. I’ve heard good things about it. I can’t wait to this out
Erika N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that this cleanser is an All in 1. I used the smallest amount on a cotton pad and it easily removed my foundation, contour and brow color without having to even scrub. It left my face feeling fresh and did not cause any redness or complications. I’d recommend this product for daily use as a makeup remover and cleanser.
Kiara R.
Salix, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have to say I love it and it works wonders so far! It removes makeup very well! I have very sensitive skin and I haven’t had any issues with it yet. Love it!
Kelsey C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product. I use it in the evenings and it removes all of my makeup. It is gentle (I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t bother me) and one bottle lasts awhile. I’d buy it again.
Alexandria D.
New Bedford, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to take my eye makeup off, it doesn’t burn the eyes at all. And the makeup comes off so much easier
cindy M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This product removes all things waterproof! I find that with makeup remover wipes i end up using three to four wipes and my face still isn’t clean in the end. With this all I need are two soaked cotton rounds and my makeup comes right off. Definitely going to repurchase.
Nicole R.
Bastrop, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Really like this cleanser! Got it a couple months ago and makes me face feel so clean!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.