BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tiffani J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’m all about smells when it comes to skin care. Love the smell and how light it is on the face. My face always feels clean and refreshed after using it.
Laura V.
Jacksonville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this product. It did not irritate my eyes although it did not get rid off all waterproof makeup. The packaging is nice. I have repurchased this before. I believe that it’s great for regular makeup.
Nikki H.
Arcata, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff is like a magnet to dirt. All you need is a little bit on a cotton pad and it cleans your whole face. You’ll be surprised at how much dirt comes up. This micelles water is amazing.
Schaumin A.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is pretty decent. I use after I remove my makeup with my makeup wipes, and it picks up my stubborn long wearing makeup that the makeup pads often miss.
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Purchased at: Target
Works very well with little to no irritation. Good value for the price. Little goes a long way.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
So I did get this product free to review and it now my new favorite ! I had to even go buy myself a big size one. I love how it take all the make up off and doesn’t break me out or make my eyes burn . This bottle doesn’t cost much at all only 7 bucks at target . Great on price .
Cristal V.
San Jose, CA
It quickly removes my make up and it's not harsh at all. No need for hard rubbing. It's inexpensive and worth the price.
Sydney M.
The smell of the product was fine. And it mostly worked. However, i did not like the way it left my skin feeling
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This one isn’t much different than the blue one they offer. Again, not my favorite but I used it just like a makeup remover. I saw no skin improvements visible to the eye. It just did the job so I guess no complaints.
Megan D.
Davie, FL
Such a great water to wash my face in the morning or at the end of a long day! Works great. Highly recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.