BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tamaira M.
Asheville, NC
Smells so good and sensitive to the skin. I use all over my fave to remove my makeup. Even takes off eyelash glue which other makeup remover wipes don’t do.
Sandy W.
San Leandro, CA
I have been waiting to try this product and I was so excited to get this in my voxbox! Unfortunately this product did not live up to its hype. It took forever to get my eye makeup off. It didn’t remove all of my face makeup either.
Maria P.
Bakersfield, CA
I've always heard great things about this product and now that I finally tried it I see why . I never had a makeup remover that works wonders like garnier this is just amazing . I got a small bottle for free to test but best believe I will upgrade to the big bottle soon.
Jisselle N.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love this product it actually gets rid of long lasting makeup and my waterproof mascara ! I love it ! It leaves face very clean and hydrated.
Hala's G.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product to have. Very gentle on skin. Works really well taking makeup off. Great price and 100% affordable
Stephanie E.
Machesney Pk, IL
I received this complimentary product and have loved it since I got it. It smells so nice and makes my skin feel so clean.
Nikkolette L.
Woodinville, WA
I love this micellar water! I’ve tried a few other brands but this one seems to do the best job of really cleansing my skin. It doesn’t leave your skin oily but nice and soft!
Samantha K.
My skin felt so clean afterwards! I feel weird about basically paying for water just to use on my face, but after using it, it’s a no brainer! It’s completely different than if you were to just use tap water!
Mimi D.
Van Buren , AR
I would never thought of cleansing water all in 1. It’s amazing how you can use it to remove make up, cleanse and refresh as the same time without to rise it. Most Importantly, Th value is so affordable which I love 😭
Gabriella G.
Lacey, WA
Great stuff! Will definitely be buying it again! Makes my skin feel great! My has never been more hydrated. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.