BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Who's t.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the beat makeup removing product I have ever used! This even gets water proof mascara off very quickly! I like that it isn’t too heavy and the scent isn’t over powering. I have purchased many times and will always buy it again.
Mayra E.
I love how easily it takes off my eye make up. It’s not harsh on the skin and didn’t irritate my eyes like some other makeup removers.
Lindsey R.
Amazing product! Gets all of my makeup off quickly without harsh rubbing or alcohol. It met all my of my expectations and more!
Gloria V.
Williamstown , NJ
Ever since I received this in my vox box I’ve been using it every day and I love it! I’ve always wanted to try micellar water so I was really happy to get it and finally try it! I use it after washing my face to get anything that might still be on there and I’ll even use it once through out the day just to feel refreshed. My skin can be sensitive to some things and I love that this isn’t harsh at all.
I’ll definitely be purchasing this on my own!
Tamaran B.
Starkville
I really liked this cleanser but i do have to say it had a hard time getting my eye make up off, i loved that it isnt oily after applying. I was missing a fragrance but its nice I didnt have any problems with this product
Kalyshmarie G.
New haven , CT
Love this product, took my makeup instaly, very effective product, will be buying more
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Loved this cleansing water! I received this for test purposes from Influenster and will definitely be purchasing in the future. No oily residue after use and my skin feels fresh and clean. I would recommend this to people with combination skin as that is how my skin is!
Ashley R.
Birmingham, AL
I’m not a huge fan of this product. There is nothing terribly wrong with it, but I definitely don’t understand what all the hype is about. No better than any regular makeup remover, but it leaves my skin feeling odd. It almost feels like there’s a film of residue on my face; definitely not a clean feeling. It gets the job done, but does not leave my skin feeling good.
Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably the best micellar water I have tried! First time user and I was pleasantly surprised because of its very cheap price.
maddie💋 z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a huge fan of this product! I received this through a vox box from Influenster and I was excited to try. I have the blue bottle already but I was curious to see the difference. Personally, I like the pink bottle better! It is very gentle on my skin and gets all the dirt and makeup off! I’m definitely getting the pink bottle once I run out of the blue one.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.