BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brandi S.
Kansas City, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't experience any benefits at all. I was really excited to try it, but was very disappointed with the results and the fragrance was horrible.
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
This has changed my everyday routine I absolutely love this product I'll never change I also love the blue one! (; It's amazing. I want to try the make up wipes
Kenna S.
I was a little skeptical at first that this would work as well as it claims, but it did not disappoint. I’ve been using this twice a day for a few weeks now and my skin is the happiest it’s ever been. My acne is clearing up, my skin is smooth and moisturized, and best of all it doesn’t feel like there’s product caked on my skin. I’m obsessed!
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
Love this Micellar water, cleans my face really good! And leaves it feeling nice and fresh!
Samantha B.
Daly City, CA
It’s pretty good! It doesn’t leave an oily residue like the waterproof version but it does leave the skin a bit sticky. I don’t think it’s the best out there but I think for the price it’s a good buy. I like it just as much as the Simple Micellar water.
Tehreem K.
Pearland, TX
I am sorry that I have say this I was really looking forward for this product it it made my skin super dry it made my facial skin very Itchy and I had a reaction with it it did not meet my expectations at all I might be trying the other formulas but this particular one didn’t work on me
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! Micellar water is seriously magic. I can have a full face of makeup and one swipe of this on my face with a washcloth or a cotton pad and boom my makeup is off! I usually have a hard time taking off eye makeup, but when I put just a dab of this on a washcloth and press it to my eye for ten seconds, I can then just wipe it all away. Not only does this cleanser work well, I love it for times when I don’t feel like all the work of actually washing and scrubbing my face to remove makeup. This is so much easier! And, it is so gentle on my skin. Instead of walking away irritated and red, I walk away feeling refreshed and clean!
Missy P.
This us very easy to use, just like any other makeup remover. It does leave my skin super soft and doesn't smudge off my makeup like others, it takes off makeup very nicely. So far no break outside either with it. It is very nice and subtle, not too heavy at all. I do reccomend!
Monali P.
East Windsor, NJ
This water is AMAZING! It not only takes off water resistant makeup with no rubbing! It also does a great job of cleaning my face before bed without drying it out! Highly recommended
Andrea S.
I absolutely love this! It does not have a gross residue on your face like some other mucellar waters. I use this throughout the day (in the morning, in between classes, stuck in traffic) and it is great! It gets my makeup off perfectly. A little does go a log way, so no need to fully soak an entire cotton pad.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.