BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Katy R.
S Charleston, WV
I got this product free from Influenster. I have been using it to remove my eye makeup at night and it does a great job! It doesn’t burn like some other cleansers but removes the makeup with minimal scrubbing.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
I love this product!!! It works great and easily gets makeup off, especially mascara. I need you buy a bigger bottle!
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love how this product cleans off make up at the end of the night. It takes off make up very easily
kia h.
Copiague, NY
I received this product complimentary of Influenster. This product definitely does what is says it does. It really did take off all my makeup (and I wear a lot). I always wash my face when using a makeup removing product but with this I didn’t have to. I definitely recommend this one over the Simple Micellar cleansing water
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
I love this product because with a just a little bit on a cotton ball you can get rid of all your eye makeup. And it doesn’t smudge it all over you’re face, comes right off!
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
Purchased at: Target
I love this micellar water. I use it almost daily with a cotton pad to remove my makeup and it's really effective at getting my makeup off and also feels really gentle. It leaves my skin feel refreshed and clean and will repurchase.
Heather P.
Marion , IL
I’ve been using the product for a while and think it’s great. No issues taking off my make up. It’s slightly pricier than I’d like but def a good product.
Tawnie W.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing! I used it at night to take off my makeup and it took off everything, even stubborn mascara!
Jessica S.
Orange City, FL
I wasn’t sure about this product because most makeup remover products I’ve tried haven’t worked that well but after using it, I love it and would definitely recommend it to others. It worked great for me :)
Jelena B.
I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It removes makeup easily and it leaves the skin feeling soft and squeaky clean without being harsh
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.