BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Valerie D.
Fabens, TX
I absolutely love Garnier Micellar cleansing water! It honestly is one of the best and inexpensive makeup removers on the market. It’s super effective and takes off every ounce of makeup. The packaging is cute and also easy to store in my makeup bag. I’ll definitely be buying again! It’s a new staple for my beauty routine.
Sarah H.
Christiansbrg, VA
I recieved this product for free through influenster. I use it at night to wash off my makeup before bed, it works well but I also dont wear much makeup besides mascara and eyeliner so makeup remover wipes/face wash also work well for me
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
I like this water. It removed my makeup and didn’t leave my skin feeling tight or grimy. I like that it even removed my waterproof mascara with out tugging or pulling. It’s a nice micellar water.
Thalia S.
Honestly has been one of my favorite! I did receive my free complimentary sample from @influenster but I have boughten it before on my own and its amazing! It refreshes and keeps you looking like new!
Shayna S.
Dayton, OH
This is really good to use to take off my makeup at night. It’s gentle on my skin which is kind of sensitive and leaves it feeling soft and fresh and clean. I’ve never tried this before but I received it for free for testing purposes and I will be buying the full size for sure. I blew through the sample one so fast.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
My favorite micelles water from the drugstore! It remover makeup really well! I use this with a cotton pad and it’s amazing how much of my makeup comes off! It’s also pretty cost effective compared to makeup wipes, so highly recommend!
Rina J.
I love this cleansing water! I recently recieved a sample of this in a voxbox from influenster, but I have been a religious user of this product for about a year now. This is the perfect cleanser for when you’re traveling or for when you don’t have time to wash their face before they put on their makeup. It doesn’t leave a residue and makes you feel so clean and refreshed.
Kristin C.
Cadillac , MI
I love this product and so happy Influenster introduced it to me! It works great for my skin (combo) and even as a makeup remover if I’m out of my normal stuff. I will always recommend this product.
Katie T.
Great micellar water option. I like using this because my skin doesn’t like the hard water in my city apartment. I use to remove my makeup and it works very well. Probably my #2 micellar water on the market
Stephanie K.
I love this Micellar cleaning water. It’s good for sensitive skin. It takes off my makeup well. I just put it on a cleansing cloth or my makeup wipe and it does the job. I would recommend this to anyone!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.