BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

TaylorAric R.
Smith mills , KY
I love this! It makes my skin feel so clean! I used it last night to take off my eye make up specifically and it worked really well and without scrubbing (my face off). It didn’t have the burn that other products do so I truly like this product. I’d buy in the future.
Susan N.
Nutley, NJ
I did not like this product. It did not take off my makeup that well, my husband actually said it looked like all my eye make up was still on. It did not seem gently either and landed up irritating my eye. I tried it to remove lip makeup as well, and it didn’t work that well either. I would not recommend this product or purchase it.
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge , VA
Absolutely love this product it’s so light weight and able to take off a lot of grime and make up with out harsh chemicals or the makeup remover pads that leave a lot I used this product before I got it to test it and I was so glad to get moreGarnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sara W.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this product every night for the past week to remove my makeup, and I absolutely love it! It does great at removing all of my face makeup without being too harsh and causing any redness or irritation in my skin.
Mariangely R.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE the garner miceller cleansing water. I personally use the green one. Which is meant for oily skin types. A MUST
Misty D.
Livingston, LA
By far my favorite facial product right now. I use it every single morning and every single night and it has not let me down. It even removes my waterproof mascara
Julie D.
Palatine, IL
I was eager to use my complimentary sample of Garnier Micellar cleansing water but was disappointed. I use a pretty normal amount of makeup on my skin and eyes so didn’t think I’d have problems using this All-in-1 cleaner. It claims to remove makeup with no harsh rubbing and no rinse. I used this product at night to remove my eye makeup and noticed I still had a lot of residue. I had to use twice and still didn’t get a full clean look. I’ve used micellar cleansing products in the past but for whatever reason, I wasn’t very satisfied with this. I probably would recommend a different All-in-1 cleanser before buying this brand.
elizabeth r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve tried this before and really enjoyed it. It does a pretty good job of taking off your makeup, just alittle tricky with waterproof mascara and such. It does though take all the icky dirt and gunk off your skin from throughout the day and leaves your skin clean. It says it doesn’t have a fragrance. To me, there is a slight fragrance but it doesn’t bother me. It’s definitely one of the best micellar cleansing waters that I have tried to far so I am willing to repurchased this!
Jessica M.
Marion, NC
I really enjoyed the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water. It really makes my face feel clean and smooth. I loved how clean it made my face and how much make up it took off.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton , PA
As a mom of soon to be two and a individual who works full time, Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing water is a life saver. Whether you want to freshen up before you start your day or clean of the days funk, this lightweight refreshing product is for you. I’m super appreciative to have been able to product test this complimentary before purchasing a full sized bottle. I highly recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.