BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kathryn G.
Waco
Purchased at: CVS
It took me a while to hop on the micellar water bandwagon but now I’ll never hop off! Very simple way to efficiently remove makeup or just simply cleanse my face of oil and debris in the morning and at the end of the day. Love using a cotton round with it to help exfoliate my skin!
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
I love micellar water, I’ve been using this stuff for a while now, was glad to get to test out a different type. It is very gentle and works well, I do costuming and have body paint or layers of heavy makeup on and it’s great for getting the majority off so I can just wash the residue off with my normal face wash.
kati h.
I love that it is able to remove my eyeliner and mascara effectively! I always struggle trying to remove my eye makeup but this did wonders! The only downside is that the formula feels to oily.
Laci R.
I absolutely love that this product is even tagged for sensitive skin. I love Garnier products and this cleansing water didn’t disappoint. I will be purchasing the full size product as soon as I’m finished with this one. A++!!!!
Lilly D.
hutchinson, MN
I bought mine from ulta the first time now the drugstore.  It gets all the dirt and leftover oils off the skin and helps clear and prevent breakouts!
Kait A.
I used this product at night as that’s when I usually take off all of my makeup. It’s a slight pain that you need to put it on a cotton ball vs a face wipe, but other than that I really like the product. I received these products for free.
Delila M.
La Feria
I like it it’s a good remover. I use it every time I need to take off my makeup it’s my first bottle and I plan to get another one. It’s nice simple packaging gives you the need to know inform and the things you need to remove stuff. Maybe improve the strength
Brooklyn C.
Erie, IL
Left my face feeling so nice and refreshed. I usually have a problem with every drying my skin out so bad and this didnt!
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
Since this product first came out, I've been wanting to try it but, just never had the chance to. I honestly can't believe I waited this long to try it! I just put a little dab on a cotton pad and Ta-Da! All of the makeup I had plastered on my face came off! I didn't have to scrub my face at all, and I sure didn't end up with raccoon eyes! It's amazing how something so simple works this good! I also really like that it doesn't really have a fragrance to it. This has to be the best makeup remover I've ever used and I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup of any kind! Garnier should just go ahead and change the name to "Miracle Water!"
Linda J.
Pauls Valley , OK
While I use many garnier I was skeptical of Micellar cleansing. So glad I tried it, absolutely love it and recommend it for those of all ages, I am 28 and it made my skin feel soft. I can now add this Garnier product to my other Garnier favorites. Hair color, shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.