BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alicia D.
Yankton, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing, it doubles as a makeup remover AND a face wash. It leaves my face feeling very clean and refreshed. I wish I had this on tap, I love it!
Trish M.
Springville , UT
I’m still on the fence about this one. I was so excited to give this a try but didn’t get the best results. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 is supposed to take off all your eye makeup by simply letting a cotton ball soaked in it sit for a moment and wiping away. That was not the case for me, it took off the eyeliner but not much of my mascara. I don’t wear a lot of mascara but it was waterproof. I’m still happy with how well it worked at removing the rest of my makeup : foundation , powder, blush, eyeliner. After using this I broke out of my forehead. I know many times when using something new this can happen so I’m willing to use it a few more times to see if this changes. It left my skin soft and makeup free (other than mascara) so for now I’m giving it 3 stars.
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Target
This product says all n 1 and it is . It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. This product is affordable and easy to add to any routine
Brandy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Garnier micellar water waterproof product better, (The one with a blue cap) I just feel like this all in one product formula is off and really doesn’t work all that well.
adeline W.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this for those mornings and nights where I just don't feel like going through the whole cleaning routine. Doesn't dry out my skin, and love how it doesn't have a strong scent. I use this and their waterproof option. Love them! I will continue to purchase over and over again ❤
Kylie L.
Ogden, UT
I was pretty skeptical about using a micellar water I’ve typically had a hard time in the past with it removing all of the products I use but this has exceeded all of my expectations. I use really pigmented eyeshadows and lipsticks that more times than not stain my skin when I use them and usually only coconut oil helps with that. I used this to remove a really bright red eyeshadow and a really dark lip and to my surprise, it removed it perfectly. It did not smear and spread it all over it simply broke it down and it came clean. I felt like I had dipped my face in a tropical pool it was so soft and almost hydrated after. 12/10
Beth T.
Virgie, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Was a great product, but hair looked greasy, and the smell could’ve been a little more. The packaging was okay.
Eboni J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Best item I’ve added to my skin care routine hands down. If you aren’t using a micellar water then what are you doing? This product deep cleans and removes makeup even eye makeup easily and gently.
Emily T.
Love this Micellar water. Feels very refreshing and is gentle on the skin! It takes off makeup well and doesn't leave a grimy feeling to the skin. Great quality for the process and can be found at most department and grocery stores!
Katiryna S.
West Warwick, RI
I am absolutely obsessed with this micellar cleansing water. I’ve tried so many and this one takes the cake. This one doesn’t have much of a scent to it, it is very gentle but it takes EVERYTHING OFF. It is even safe if you have eyelash extensions because it is oil free.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.