BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rina Y.
This is OK compared to the blue waterproof version mostly because I wear heavy duty long lasting makeup. This may work for might makeup and goes a nice job of removing lipstick and face makeup...but when it comes to eye makeup, the blue version works better
Nancy V.
I didn't know what to expect from this product and my hopes weren't extremely high. I do have to admit, I was completely wowed. The product impressively removed my water proof eye liner and eye shadow! I didn't have to rub hard at all and the best part??? Absolutely no burning like with regular eye makeup remover. Game changer!!
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
Takes all the grimy stuff off my face and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I used this to remove my mascara as well and it came right off! Normally I have to scrub for a bit!
Lexy P.
Cape Coral , FL
This product is pretty good. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup, because I hate taking it off. This stuff cleared off my mascara in just seconds, so that was a plus. It was a bit oily even though it claims not to be. I have oily skin, so this is a downside for me as I worry about breakouts. Great product in a pinch, though.
Jessica C.
Sterling Hts, MI
My all-time favorite facial product. What did I do before this! This product is a must have for anyone who wears makeup. A little goes a long way and my face has never been cleaner or clearer!
Vickie S.
Garnier Skin Active All-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water is one the best products for removing makeup, including waterproof mascara and also for cleansing facial skin. I've tried all 3 varieties and all are gentle on facial skin, even sensitive skin.  GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Kjerstin B.
New London, MN
I received a test of Micellar Water, but have used it prior to the test. I WILL BE A FOREVER CUSTOMER. Serious, this stuff is the best. Even the most stubborn, thick mascara comes right off. It isn’t greasy or painful. I’m obsessed
Stace S.
I received this product for testing purposes; all opinions are my own.

Let me just say that I love this product! I've used the waterproof cleanser before receiving this Vox Box, but I found that my lips gots immediately dry after removing lipstick.  This alleviates that concern, and this is truly a lovely product.
Brittany M.
Clarksville, TN
It’s a nice product! I got my waterproof makeup off with it! My only issue is it makes my face feel slippery and I do still feel the need to wash my face after using this product.
Claire G.
Astoria, NY
I've always loved that this doesn't require a lather and rinse, and it's really held up even as my makeup routine had gotten more complicated. I might need more than one cotton pad on occasion, but this is just as gentle and effective on eyeliner and mascara as it was on eyeshadow alone. Highly recommended.

Note: I only use it once a day rather than the directed twice, because my normal skin was getting just a bit dry. Once is quite sufficient!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.