BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alicia R.
Phoenix , AZ
This product does take my makeup off really well but I wish it took off my waterproof mascara. I do recommend though.
megan d.
Philadelphia, PA
I love both the waterproof n non to remove a day long wear of makeup from the eyes to the lips and face. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling residue, takes off the main stubborn eyeshadow matte lippie liquid eyeliner, lashes and mascara. All I need is 2 cotton pads to get the job done, then I go on with my normal cleaning routine. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1

What did you think about micellar water? I love it to take off my makeup before cleaning my face.

Did you use it as a cleanser in the morning and at night? Neither I use it as a remover before cleansing to make sure I got most of it off.

Would you recommend it to a friend? Yes
Heather K.
Bethel Park, PA
I absolutely live this product it doesn’t irritate or bother my skin at all. It takes my make up off and makes my skin look super fresh!
Sarah M.
My holy grail makeup remover. It is so gentle on my extremely sensitive skin, it doesn’t leave a greasy film on my skin and it doesn’t burn to apply. It removes all makeup, even stubborn liquid eyeliner. It’s amazing, I am always stocking up and I never stay overnight places without having this micellar water with me.
Rheanann G.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes yes yes! This micelles cleansing water is my fav one I have tried this one and the blue they both work great I just prefer this one cause it does not burn if you happen to get a little in the eye. Your makeup comes off so easily! Love it
Ashleigh M.
I love this miscellanies cleansing water! I use this after I wash my face, as it picks up all the stuff my Clarisonic does not get. This stuff is like a magnet for makeup! It doesn’t feel greasy and doesn’t dry out my skin. I have acne prone skin so it’s important to me to keep my pores clear and cleanse effectively and this definitely helps!
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
This is the ultimate cleansing water! I recommend it to everyone. It leaving my face feeling so refreshed
Ashlee S.
Huntington, WV
It smells so great! I normally use the same brand but the green too but this one is just as good but with the most pleasant rose smell. I love it with the rose water face cream as well. You can really smell it on your skin
kuku k.
I have oily skin, so all my makeup is waterproof and long wearing. I also often wear a full face, full coverage, so it takes a lot to get it all off at the end of the day! I normally use premoistened makeup remover wipes, which are great but I know don’t get everything, so I decided to try this Micellar Water at the end of my regular removal routine to see how much was left behind. I was shocked at how much dirt came off on a cotton pad from my seemingly clean skin! It took 3 pads to have nothing on them. Which brings me to the only detraction for this product - for someone like me who wears a lot of makeup, it takes a long time and a lot of this Micellar water soaked cotton pads to come clean. I couldn’t replace my regular makeup remover with this, but it is great for a second cleanse.
It made my skin feel so clean, but not overly tight or “squeaky”, and soft and moisturized. My evening routine just got one step longer but I have a feeling my skin will thank me for it!
Hannah P.
Andalusia
Purchased at: Walmart
This cleanser is amazing! I always assumed you had to apply and rinse this, but this is a “no rinse” cleanser! Just apply to a cotton round and remove your make up, including stubborn lipsticks and mascara! It feels so cleansing without stripping!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.