BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jackie T.
Philadelphia, PA
As this product was already a staple in my kit, I was already a STAN. Garnered Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 is an amazing makeup remover. It takes the whole day away while leaving your skin feeling soft. An added benefit is that it leaves no sticky residue behind. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 hands down the best.
Cynthia L.
Irvington, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite leaves an oily film on my skin which makes it harder to use my other skin care products on top of.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
One of my favorite makeup remove and cleanser. It removes all my makeup, and it doesn’t irritate my skin. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
This product is effective and convenient. My favorite thing about it is the feeling my skin has after using this stuff to remove my make-up. It’s awesome because it doesn’t leave a nasty residue but still gets the job done!
Martha J.
Candor, NC
Wow, this stuff is amazing. I received this as a complimentary item for testing purposes and I was very happy with how it took the makeup off so easily! And there was no harsh rubbing. I highly recommend!
Kaylene K.
Lawrence, MA
This stuff is AMAZING!! I already used a different “flavor” of it so I was definitely excited to get to try this version. Thanks so much Influenster!
Monique H.
Gary, IN
This stuff is amazing. I like that it does not have a smell. It works immediately when I start to apply it and I don’t have to apply pressure or scrub my face. It does not leave my skin feeling dry or patchy. Really great product. I would definitely recommend this family and friends.
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
This micellar water takes off every last bit of makeup without being harsh on the skin. Skin doesn’t feel dry after using which is a huge plus. The only downside is that I feel for my skin acne prone it caused some breakouts. Overall I think it’s a good product for most skin types and it’s very effective.
Olivia C.
Flint, MI
This product left my skin feeling fresh and clean! It was very gentle on my sensitive skin and I would highly recommend it! I definitely plan on purchasing! The price seems fairly reasonable as well.
Brandy S.
New Braunfels, TX
I am so happy I received this in my latest voxbox. I have used it everyday. It’s amazing for removing makeup from anything. I’ve cleaned all of my false eyelashes with it and I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else! It’s Amazing. Thank you influenster for sending me this product to try for free
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.