BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
This is nice on my skin! Although Dr Dray says it leaves a film on your face. It seems to be pretty popular. Great to clean lashes with!
Lauren S.
Just began using this and I really like it. Does the job just as well as more expensive brands which is a plus for me as a mom on a budget.
Anna A.
West Point, MS
I've I've tried micellar water before and it didn't seem to be very effective. However this stuff works! It's easy on my skin put hard on makeup. It may take a few cotton balls, but my skin is clean and soft by the end of it.
Emily I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty decent product. I liked it to removed makeup but for skincare it was not the best. Leaves my skin fresh and smooth after removing makeup but I don’t recommend for skin care.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
Micellar Water has always been my go to for nightlight cleansing my face & I absolutely love this one!! It’s smooth on your skin & it doesn’t cause my skin to break out & deeply cleans my pores!
Fattiiimma A.
Arlington
Purchased at: Target
Fav micellar cleansing water! I think this is a product I’d use for the rest of my life. It is absolutely amazing & cleanses the face really good you can’t even believe you had all that dirt on your face
Shakenya S.
Magnolia, AR
The best! It removes ALL my makeup! This product is very affordable and comes in different sizes
Amanda E.
Hackensack, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Love! Use it every morning/night tog eat any access makeup off for s fresh, new face to apply either my makeup or highly routine.
Anna N.
indio
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this product! Takes off all my makeup and cleans deep down in your pores. Even takes off stubborn liquid lipstick.
Joanne H.
Saint Augustine
Surprised how easily Garnier Micellar cleansing water removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara!  Left my skin soft.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.