BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cindy H.
lawrenceville, GA
I always hear good things about this product however i always use my Clinique makeup remover. I received this in my voxbox and i freaking love it! Removes everything just like my Clinique BUT half the price 😂
Jenna O.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this item daily and I love it. It doesn’t irritate or dry my skin out. Great product!
Alexis C.
N Highlands, CA
Amazing product!! Easily removes my makeup at the end of the day. I already had a big bottle prior to receiving this. I received this product to try it out for free. This is my honest opinion on the product.
Kiara R.
Salix, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have to say I love it and it works wonders so far! It removes makeup very well! I have very sensitive skin and I haven’t had any issues with it yet. Love it!
Thora B.
Cresco, IA
love love love this product. my face feels so clean after use. I like how it smells, not like a heavy cleanser.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I received this for free to try out. I’ve used this one and also the blue capped one for waterproof makeup and for the price, it’s a decent micellar water, but it will never replace my love for Bioderms Micellar water. This gets the makeup off, but it leaves a weird oily film on the skin that I hate. Overall it’s not terrible, but there are better ones out there.
Sarah K.
Metairie, LA
I use it everyday it seems. Even for just my eyebrow makeup it takes it off easily and quickly. I don’t have any dryness when I use it either like other makeup removers. It really makes me feel fresh and clean after using.
Rosa r.
Nashua, NH
Does wonders taking off my makeup and not drying my face out.I use waterproof mascara and my facial wipes just didn't remove it totally. I tried this product and it removed it completely. Very impressed. My skin feels great also. Took my foundation off easily. No residue either Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Robyn O.
Kansas City , MO
I love love love micellar water. It removes all my makeup even when I have a lot on. It removes eyeliner and mascara, the most difficult things to get off. I haven’t bought any makeup wipes since I started using micellar water!
brooke b.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing for when you’re being lazy and want to take your make up off without having to wash you’re face before bed but still wash your face! But it takes off sooooo much
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.