BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole G.
Murphysboro, IL
To begin, I received this product complimentary. I have personally bought it many times before as well. I love the mi cellar cleansing water. It is gentle on my skin, doesn't cause me to break out (acne or hives), and isn't oily like so many other micellar products out there. It doesn't smell weird and feels fantastic using it after a long day of makeup wear. it helps get off even the toughest of make up.
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely a staple in everyone's skincare routine or at least it should be! You can use this in two ways: either to take off your makeup, particularly your eye makeup if you have sensitive eyes and want to remove eye makeup without too much tugging and/or after you finish cleansing and to use it as the step after cleansing to make sure you have all the traces of makeup off your skin before applying your serums. Great product!
Jennifer P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Works so well. Has such a great smell. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate it at all would recommend
Amelia B.
Muskogee, OK
Purchased at: Dollar General
I loved this, it was the first micellar water I’ve ever bought. It effectively removed all of my makeup even mascara.
Gabrielle M.
Memphis
Purchased at: Target
Fantastic for removing makeup. Gentle on skin around the eyes. Doesn’t leave skin feeling oily or dirty.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
I was hesitant to try this cleanser out because my skin is a tad bit sensitive but it worked amazingly! My skin didnt get irritated and it felt amazing afterwards. I recieved this item for reviewing purposes.
Linette D.
I absolutely love this product! It does not leave your skin oily or feeling rough! It leaves it feeling very smooth and ready for your daily face wash routine. I usually use it to remove my make sup and then wash my face and put moisturizer. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Stephanie C.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier for me has the best affordable cleaning waters hands down and they cleanse the skin so good and leaves it soft and makeup free.
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my go to makeup remover! I started using this when I got lash extensions and it’s gentle enough to not damage them, and it removes all your makeup with drying out your skin or causing break outs.
Anam I.
Great product!! Really takes off my makeup and all the dirt from the day, but still gentle on my skin! I use at night and in the morning.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.