BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hannah G.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to get my eye makeup off! Does a great job with taking off eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara!! Leaves my fave dewy and clean :)
celines m.
York
Purchased at: ULTA
Hands down the BEST makeup remover ever created! Huge bottle enough for atleast 3 months, causes no burns on the skin and feels so light☺️ you dont have to keep rubbing your face to get the makeup off with this one..it works wonders and saves alot of time
Ksenia T.
Weehawken, NJ
I received this item as part of a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster. This water is actually pretty great at removing makeup, and leaves your face refreshed. Tastes terrible and stings a little in the eyes, but it is efficient and requires little product to do its job. Would recommend.
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing . I think I repurchased this about 6 times. I think they are all great! I don’t see much of a difference between this one and the oily skin one but they all do great with taking off makeup. 100% recommend
Andrea G.
Toledo, OH
Takes off my full face of makeup off effortlessly. No weird chemical smells or harsh rubbing with a cotton pad. Great product for my sensitive skin. I will definitely be looking to buy a full size soon!
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Purchased at: Target
This product says all n 1 and it is . It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. This product is affordable and easy to add to any routine
Shelby B.
Mount Victory, OH
I LOVE this product! I’ve had the bottle for several months, use it almost daily and there is hardly any gone! It’s not harmful to my skin at all. It doesn’t dry my skin out or leave it oily. It’s the best makeup remover I’ve over used and I don’t see myself ever trying anything else.
adeline W.
Westland, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this for those mornings and nights where I just don't feel like going through the whole cleaning routine. Doesn't dry out my skin, and love how it doesn't have a strong scent. I use this and their waterproof option. Love them! I will continue to purchase over and over again ❤
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm pretty sure I've reviewed at least the wipe version before, but this is my favorite make-up remover! Quick, easy, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy and gross. It takes everything off and I don't need to wash my face right afterwards! I buy it every time I need more. I've yet to find a micellar as nice as this one.
Sheyla G.
waxahachie,tx
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this pacific one , it doesn’t feel oily, it takes all the mascara off, i love it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.