BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
Seriously I’m in love with this cleansing water! Not a lot of these makeup removers actually remove your makeup and this one works great with my eye makeup removal! I highly recommend giving this a try!
Cortney A.
Riverview, MI
This stuff is like my holy grail for removing make up! I use it at night to take off my make up and it works wonders on all makeup, even water proof! It doesn’t leave me feeling oily or sticky like some other cleaners or makeup removers do. I feel clean and refreshed!
Rachel W.
Wallingford, CT
This stuff works great! It leaves my skin feeling clean and I like that I don’t have to wash my face after because of an oily residue. Comes off with one or two swipes and I don’t even need to use a lot of it!
Payton D.
I’ve used this product for months now and also just got a sample in my influenster. I think this is a very effective product to remove make-up. The only problem I have is sometimes it makes my eyes burn if I get it too close. Otherwise it removes makeup great! I would just recommend washing your face afterward too because it leaves an oily film.
Kiya 🦋.
Purchased at: Target
My best friend told me to try this product and it is life changing. It removes all of the makeup from your face with minimal product. It does not make your face and dry after. I would buy it again once I finish the bottle.
Haley M.
Boone, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great to travel with whether you’re at school or on a bus. It is especially great for people like me who can be rather lazy at night and want to just go to sleep while watching Netflix instead of pausing it to get up and wash my face. I would recommend pairing the product with cotton pads!
Callie S.
Bargersville, IN
I think this product is a good face cleanser. If I have a full face of makeup, I have to use quite a bit of product to remove it all, so I have found that I like using it after using a makeup wipe helps ensure that it gets my face nice and clean.
Pauline L.
I love micellar water. It is the most effective for removing makeup whether waterproof or not and it is not harsh on the skin. This met my expectations and I will continue to use this as my holy grail make up remover.
Olivia W.
Fulton, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
It clwanes my face very nice and removed make up but I still had acne pop up so it wasn't fully working for my skin. It seemed to clean but that was all and I could just use regular soap and water to do what it did. Just didn't see no difference
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
This is the only thing that gets my mascara off. I love that it has no smell and is easy to apply either with my hands or with a washcloth. I’d definitely suggest it for anyone that where make up daily as it’s less harmful on skin than makeup wipes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.