BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Amanda Y.
I got this gem in my Influenster box and it works really well!! I use it after a cream face wash and it clears off any excess make up and dirt that I have left. Nice and refreshing, especially right before bedtime. Will be buying this again!
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
This stuff is seriously magic. It takes my makeup off completely and even after i wash my face if i use this it STILL removes stuff.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
I used this product as both a cleanser and a makeup remover. It removed a full face of make up and darker lipstick with just one or two swipes and no scrubbing. I have sensitive skin and I loved that this product had no alcohol or fragrance. It is great for travelling since it is a multipurpose product. I would purchase this product if I found it on sale.
Susan G.
Royersford, PA
I am an extremely basic person when it comes to my beauty routine, but nights that i actually have makeup on I love using this as a cleanser, very easy and calming on the skin. I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes.
zoe H.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Target
Its good at removing makeup and dirt but is a little harsh on the skin in my opinion.
Tiffany E.
Griffin, GA
I love this stuff! I have sensitive skin so I was a little nervous about trying it, but it does not burn my face at all! It is a great product for a great price! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Debbie D.
Midway city , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I am so glad I got this in my voxbox! I’ve been meaning to get this, but never actually went out to buy it. It’s great! Leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and I don’t have to rinse after those long nights where I don’t feel like washing my face.
Cenee' V.
Enid, OK
I absolutely love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water! To be honest, I already own this product before being sent a complimentary product for review.. so I knew I’d love it! Nothing gets my mascara and dried on lipstick off like this and without irritating my eyes!! I will say if you use a waterproof mascara then there is a waterproof version of the cleansing water! I tend to alternate between this and the waterproof depending on the products I use!! They both work great!❤️ I’ve recommended this to family and friends already so if you’re contemplating trying it.. DO IT ALREADY!
Monica R.
I use to all the time when I’m removing making! It’s amazing and removes all your makeup. It’s not harsh on the skin at all it’s very gentle. It’s a bit oily but not a lot where you hate it. It’s amazing and would 100% recommend purchasing it
Krista B.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is awesome. Really good for getting make up off. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me at all. Gets all my make up off with one gotten swab. Great product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.