BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kayla B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a free sample of this product. It removed my eye makeup very well and left my face feeling refreshed. It did not completely remove any other makeup and left my skin with some acne after use from not removing all the makeup. I probably would not buy this again.
Dolores A.
Scarsdale, NY
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan of this one. My skin felt oily after using it and I didn’t like the scent. Won’t be re purchasing
Cindy G.
Greenville, SC
I love this cleansing water, Its wipes off all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling so clean. I also use it after my skin care routine. The price is affordable and I would recommend to anyone looking for micellar cleansing water. I received this product as well from influenster for testing purposes.
Shelby H.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a fine product. I have not re purchased it as of right now. A lot of people really enjoy this product. I don’t understand all the hype with these micellar cleansing waters. Seems like a whole new step
Shelby D.
Aliquippa, PA
I really enjoy this product and I believe that it works better than most any other make up removers. With one cotton pad I can remove all of my makeup and it does not leave any oily residue. I would highly recommend this product.
member-762fa
I use this product daily to get the last traces of makeup/sunscreen/sweat off my face. Very good value for the price.
Yuli R.
Arlington Hts, IL
I received this product for free to try and I am impressed because i really loved it.
Mikaela H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I LOVE THIS MICELLAR WATER! It is a amazing at removing makeup. It is a nice gentle remover. You get a lot of product in it and it lasts me a long time. It is by far one of my favorite makeup removers and prefer it over lots of brands.
Barbie R.
Astoria, NY
This product was pretty good at clearing makeup off my face. This is the first time I’ve used this product. I removed my eye makeup by it took a while to come off so I would just use it for face makeup.
Aida S.
Lithonia
I love this product. I have very sensitive skin and break out very easily. Most make up remover I used in the past were to harsh on my skin and will cause me to break out. This does not feel like it stripping all the oils from my skin yet it does a great job at removing my make up. Definitely recommend it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.