BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Many N.
One of my favorites ! I ALWAYS have to have this in my skin care routine , since I’m always wearing makeup. It takes everything off without leaving that right harsh feeling
Elizabeth L.
Auburn, ME
I use it to take my makeup off every day. And sometimes to clean my smaller brushes. I have not broken out from this product so I say that is a plus. I have repurchased a few times and tried the waterproof one as well. I have recieved 1 in another subscription box before and then just fell in love.
Sarah Y.
Neptune, NJ
I will never go back to any other makeup removers after being introduced to Micellar Cleasing Water. It leaves my face actually feeling clean whereas wipes often don't do the job and the other removers leave my skin feeling oily. This is definitely something I would recommend to anyone who wears makeup.
Jackie A.
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. It’s so gentle and removes everything so well. It is easy to use. You don’t even need water. Just a cotton pad. It also comes in a foaming cleanser which I also love.
Courtney l.
Billerica, MA
This was a great product to use! It made my skin feel amazing after use! This was very affective to my makeup routine. The packaging I think makes it stand out!
Brianna W.
This stuff is amazing. Considering I deal with both dry and oily skin at times, this stuff helps with both. It doesn’t make my skin oily in the morning when I use it at night and my skin isn’t dried out in any spots! Makeup comes off with ease and I don’t have to scrub it until using a washcloth. 10/10!
Madeline L.
I use this after I wash my face as sort of like a toner. It makes my face feel very clean. I include it into my makeup routine. I grab a cotton round and clean my face with it in order to have a clean canvas to do my makeup. I like it!
Bohemian P.
Davie, FL
So hard to find a cleanser product that doesn't hurt your skin and garnier has finally come out with one. I love how easy is to use this product. I love having the travel size so I can take it with me on the go. My makeup comes off and it cleans my face so well. I love the smell and the texture because it's literally water
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was my first Micella Water purchase and it has not disappointed! It takes off all my makeup without leaving my face oily or my eyes red and irritated due to rubbing. Plus for the price point and bottle size, it has lasted FOREVER! This is a must try product for removing makeup and cleansing!!
Macarena C.
Oxford, OH
I received this item in a Voxbox and absolutely love it! I use it as my go-to makeup remover now! Absolutely love it. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. 10\10 would recommend!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.