BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Connie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this for removing my eye and brow make up and also clean the rest of my face. My face feels refreshed
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
Cannot recommend this enough! It is light and refreshing in the morning, wakes me up and removes any oil from the night. It is also strong enough to take off eye and face make up without irritating my skin or being abrasive. I bring this everywhere I travel, instead of make up removing wipes. This is also great for getting off accidental mascara smears and under eye smears.
Yanna D.
Moore, SC
A product that I would pass by the store but now that I’ve personally tried it, it’s become a product I can’t live without. Gentle enough for everyday use and leaves your skin feeling very refreshed.
Kailynn D.
Kansas City
I enjoy using this product it is a great thing to have for daily use. The packaging is eye-catching and simple. It's very gentle on skin and doesn't create it. It was an ok price not to cheap, but not too expensive. I don't believe there is room rod improvement.
Jasmine V.
S San Fran, CA
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing and a must have for my nightly routine! It is super gentle on the skin and removes even more dirt after you’ve used your makeup wipe. It’s super affordable and definitely can’t live without. Must have!
Joselyn M.
I love this makeup remover! It takes of literally everything and has little to no smell! I recommend this 100% or the waterproof one! A little goes a long way.
SAMANTHA ☆.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely in love with Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1. Big fan of the fact that it doesn’t burn my eyes or dry out my sensitive skin. I will definitely buy this product as soon as I run out (which will probably be soon).
Rachel W.
Wallingford, CT
This stuff works great! It leaves my skin feeling clean and I like that I don’t have to wash my face after because of an oily residue. Comes off with one or two swipes and I don’t even need to use a lot of it!
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
This removes makeup like a dream. I love to use it to remove stubborn eye makeup and liquid lipsticks. But side note.. it made me break out when I used it all over to remove my makeup. I have sensitive, acne prone skin. But I’m still using almost daily on my eyes and lips!
Kiya 🦋.
Purchased at: Target
My best friend told me to try this product and it is life changing. It removes all of the makeup from your face with minimal product. It does not make your face and dry after. I would buy it again once I finish the bottle.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.