BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
This works wonders on my face so gentle and doesn’t flair up my rosearea... will always be my go to product and fairly cheap
Lesly A.
My sister purchase this make up remover cleansing water and when I go over to her house and stay there I use this product I really like this because it does not leave my face oil he and I are greasy feeling it smells very good and even though I am not a fan of cleansing waters I prefer wipes instead this product is very good
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Garnier cleansing water it’s great for cleaning the face it’s really great I use it everyday because it’s a great product. I love all the Garnier products they are all great. I would definitely recommend people to try Garnier products.
Maricela M.
Medford, OR
I received this complementary for reviewing purposes and I honestly really like it it removes everything pretty easily even water proof mascara which has been impossible for anything else I have to remove so I would definitely buy it myself for personal use ! Thank you for allowing me to try this Influenster!
Samantha H.
Purchased at: Target
I am so incredibly happy with this product. It’s cleansing without being drying like toners and astringents. And it’s fantastic at removing waterproof makeup
Jana M.
I've never used a micellar water until recently and I gotta say, I don't mind it. Although it was difficult to remove my eye makeup with the micellar water, so I'll only be giving it 4 stars
Courtney S.
NEWTON, NJ
I actually was not crazy about this product. I didn't dislike it, but I am more of a makeup wipe girl. It kind of squirted out of the bottle too quick and made a mess. It worked well though and did the job
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
The packaging of this product is great! It is gentle which I like. It definitely helps with hydration especially during the winter months. However, I don’t feel as if this product is a necessity. It is not something that I cannot live without.
Lillie m.
Corvallis, OR
I’m a lash technician, and I recommend this to all my clients, because it’s such a great water to clean your lashes with ought all the harsh chemicals that some of the lash shampoos have. Cleansing water is the best!
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
I think this is the best bang for your buck as far as drugstore micellar cleansing waters go. You may not have a ton of options if you hit CVS, but this is a solid one. I personally don’t think that really fancy micellar waters are worth it because they all basically do the same thing and I just use it as my first step in makeup removal or in the morning.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.