BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
alyssa m.
Brockton, MA
Purchased at: Target
Best make up remover for a good price and last a while I soak cotton wipes in a jar last me a while if you get a big bottle
Tina G.
Victor, IA
Purchased at: Target
I loved this, I have tried several micellar waters and this one is at the top of my list. Left my skin feeling clean and non-greasy. No strong scent and took everything off leaving nothing behind. Completely affordable, will definitely be repurchasing!
Jennifer S.
Austin , TX
Absolutely love this stuff! I use this after wiping my makeup off with a makeup remover wipe and this takes off every thing that the wipe didn’t! I thought my wipes were doing the job but it’s amazing how much dirt and oil this cleansing water removes!
Emily C.
Loveland, CO
I find micelles cleansing water to really refresh my skin! It has really made a difference in my skin!
Brittney C.
Forest, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I have sensitive, dry skin and this cleanser is gentle enough not to hurt but strong enough to take the gunk off my face. I also love the waterproof version. Highly recommend for every skin type.
Alissa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing at taking off makeup! I use a regular makeup wipe to take most of my makeup off and then use this on a cotton round to get the rest of the dirt off my face. It makes me feel so refreshed! I even love using it on days I don’t wear makeup just to cleanse my face.
Sarah B.
Joplin, MO
I really loved this micellar water! I've always wanted to use it, and do glad I got the opportunity to try it out! It removes makeup really well, even eyeliner and mascara. I have sensitive and dry skin, and I had no issues with using it. I will be buying this in the future and also recommending it.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
I have used this product a couple of times and it has worked so well with my skin. Very easy to use.
Chelsea P.
Timberlake, NC
This product is great! It removes makeup easily and refreshes the skin. It works great on my super sensitive skin and didn’t break it out at all. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a easy to use cleanser.
Cortney P.
Abilene, TX
I’ve already told one friend about this stuff but I’m sure I’ll tell more! It feels amazing and soft going on so much so that I didn’t think it would actually do the job of removing my make up, but it did! And no oily residue either! It definitely checks all my boxes!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.