BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Katelyn L.
Kaysville, UT
This makeup remover works so well with out leaving your skin super oily feeling like other removers. Love that you don’t have to rub your makeup off, it just comes right off with one swipe with your cotton ball!
Cassidy S.
Shelby, OH
This stuff is amazing! I have always wanted to try it and could never bring myself to purchase it. I used this first thing in the morning before applying my makeup and at the end of the day to remove it with cotton squares. The bottle looks tiny but a little bit of the water goes a long way! My makeup came off super easily. I use a lot of eye makeup and had no problems with irritation or makeup not coming off with the water. I will be purchasing a full size bottle and recommending this to my friends and family!
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I loved that this product cleans and removes makeup with one product. My only negative was it made my face a little dry so I had to use moisturizer after this but otherwise great product.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Pretty good cleansing water! It removes my makeup quickly and gently with the help of a couple of cotton pads. I have sensitive, normal-dry skin and have had no bad reactions. It smells fresh and clean as well. The con is that it leaves my skin feeling slightly sticky. I would not rely on this one product for cleansing. I personally like to use it before cleansing with my regular face wash so that my skin feels completely clean!
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Love using this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove makeup daily. It makes my face feel clean and fresh. I love the fact that there is no rinsing required!
Noemi C.
Riverside, CA
Loved it most of the time I wake up but mascara residue after wiping with make up wipes I was surprised to wake up to a completely clean face let alone eyes. Def worth investing in
Tiana S.
Weaver, AL
This cleansing water works great to remove makeup off. It makes my face feel so refreshed & clean! I would definitely recommend this to friends. I believe it’s worthy every dime.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to face wash! Leaves my face clean and feeling fresh!! Very light weight and goes a long way! My favorite part about it is that it’s water based and doesn’t have extra oil in it!
Caila G.
This stuff is like a miracle! I now use this everyday to clean the makeup off my face and they weren’t lying when they say that no hard scrubbing is required. After adding only a few drops to my face wipes even my eye makeup comes off with ease! I would definitely recommend this product and am so happy I got to try this product thanks to Influenster!
Jennifer G.
Troutman, NC
I like using this at night to remove the day’s makeup - especially mascara so I don’t have to scrub it off with a cloth. It seems a bit greasy though, at least on my skin. But it’s so much more gentle and effective than just a regular wash cloth so I will continue using. I’d like to try the mattifying version though, just to compare. *received free product in exchange for an honest review*
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.