BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does exactly what it says it does. It easily removes my waterproof mascara without rubbing or stinging my eyes. Removing eye makeup has never been easier or faster with this stuff. I will definitely get myself a full size bottle when I run out!
Laura H.
Tulsa, OK
I have been buying and using this product before I received it from Influenster. It’s a great, affordable makeup removal option and it works really well. It also serves as a cleanser for nights when I don’t feel like going through my entire skincare routine at night.
Brooke R.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely LOVE this product. I received it for free in my what a girl wants voxbox and it removed my heavy eye look in ONE SWIPE! This product blew me out of the water (pun intended) and I will definitely be using it to take my makeup off from now on.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
The best granier skin active micellar cleansing water all in one is the best I have ever tried and I absolutely love love it thank you so much
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
This is incredible. I never thought a cleansing water was something I needed in my life until now!!! This takes off my makeup EFFORTLESSLY! I usually use makeup wipes to get everything off but I used this after I took my makeup off with wipes and IT STILL TOOK MAKEUP OFF. It’s incredible, I used it in the morning before my makeup to get unnecessary oils off my face, and used it to remove makeup. Super awesome product, I am now a fan!
Torri T.
Cannon, KY
This takes off makeup like a dream. You don’t have to scrub and it doesn’t irritate my eyes. Also there isn’t a bad chemical smell to it like some other makeup removers I have used. I would forsure buy this again!
Briana M.
Encino, CA
I’ve used this product before and I like it alot. It’s a great product. It’s very affordable. It’s gentle on your skin.
Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My first time ever using Micellar cleansing water, so I don’t have much to compare it to, but so far I like it. This product is especially great for when I’m feeling lazy & do not feel like washing my face with facial soap. I also like that this product does not leave my face feeling oily.
Cheyenne H.
Mims, FL
WOW!! I am lost for words.. This is the best makeup remover I have ever used by far. I think i might have fell in love! I will definitely be buying the full size!
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
I received this product free to test and give my honest opinion. I do not wear much make up (1. I have no makeup skills and 2. Can't afford it) so I got a friend to test out this product! She absolutely loved this product and it worked miracles for makeup removal. It also left her skin soft and not oily!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.