BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
stephanie n.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love how easy this is to use. It's just gentle, doesn't leave an oily feel. Just pour some of the micellar water onto a cotton round and wipe away your makeup. I love it because I has extensions on my lashes and it's safe to is with them.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I was able to take off most of my makeup including waterproof foundation and mascara off after a bit. This works better than some makeup removers and doesn’t sting my eyes but I was not a fan of the residue that it left. I will say that it is convenient for super lazy days but I did not have confidence in it being the only means of makeup removal. I washed my face after.
amanda a.
Spring Hill, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I've used this stuff for months now. It's absolutely great feeling and refreshing after a long day in a commercial kitchen. Never irritated my sensitive skin and feels great after you use it!
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this to clean my eyelash extensions with this and it cleaned pretty well. also just add some on a cotton pad to remove facial makeup and it comes right off in 1-2-3!!
Helen R.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
So far I really like this product! It’s not harsh on my skin at all. I have combination skin and I used this product to take off my makeup and I didn’t have to scrub too hard or anything.
Tiarra C.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I have combination oily skin so I use the towelettes in the evening to take off my face and use this in the morning for cleansing and oil control before makeup. It's not drying and I feel it gives me a clean oil free base to begin my makeup routine.
Jay R.
Purchased at: ULTA
One good way to clear off eye makeup is to use this solution with a cotton pad. No need to scrub too hard because a little wipe can go a long way.
Theshani W.
I personally thought I had a lot of cleansing I had to do afterward and my cleansing routine before I put this into the regime was already amazing so there wasn’t much of a difference if I had used it or not. The great part is getting rid of eye make up mascara for the most part is so easy to remove.
Stephanie T.
Seymour, CT
I have tried other brands of Micellar cleaning water before and this one is very gentle and pretty good at removing my makeup. It didn’t even sting my eyes when I removed my eye makeup. The other brand wasn’t even allowed near the eyes. I will definitely buy this. #GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Lauren B.
Baltimore, MD
I really feel good about this product. It removes my makeup just fine, and my face always feels clean after I use it. Doesn’t leave any residue like some makeup removers that leave your skin feeling oily. I would buy and recommend to others.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.