BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Ruth R.
Columbus
Mi Favorito Esta agua limpiadora y renovadora de maquillaje me encanta, deja mi piel limpia y fresca, se siente humectada. También la utilizo para preparar la piel antes del maquillaje.

My Favorite This makeup cleansing and renewing water I love, it leaves my skin clean and fresh, it feels moisturized. I also use it to prepare the skin before makeup.
Mariah T.
Gainesville, FL
I don’t really care for this product. I believe for the price and you can a better makeup remover for so much cheaper with promise to fulfill its duties. I would try and take my makeup off with this product but I would still have left over product on my face.
Elinel Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Thank you so much Garnier Usa and Influenster 💗💗 for such amazing campaign, just what every girl needs for everyday routine! I also have the foaming cleanser and deep pore exfoliant to better results, the best thing is how fresh and soft you can feel your skin and the smell.
Jamie G.
I wear contacts so I am very picky about what products I use to remove makeup around my eyes. I didn’t feel comfortable using the typical two-layer oil makeup remover that close to my eyes. Micellar is exactly what I needed! With a cotton bud and a splash of this all my makeup is gone without irritating my eyes. I even got my mother to start using it!
Andressa P.
South Orange, NJ
It’s really good and I didn’t need to rinse after using the micellar water. The only point is after wiping four times I still had some mascara on my low eyelid. But in general is the best skin cleanser so far
Lindsey S.
Nashville, TN
Holy Grail make up remover! I like this more than the fancy French stuff even. I usually use it with Shiseido facial cotton to remove my makeup before cleansing with a face wash but if I am feeling lazy I will at least splash this on to get the day's makeup and grime off. I love that it doesnt leave my face filmy or sticky like other cleansing waters.
Audrey E.
Norfolk, VA
I used this in addition to my current skin care routine. I used it to remove my makeup and then wash my face with my regular cleanser. I would then use it mid day when I got home from work (I work outside and don't wear makeup daily). I noticed an increase in the "clean" feeling of my face. It did a great job of removing any sort of makeup on my skin.
Lee M.
Darien
The Garnier Micellar cleansing water is my favorite makeup remover! It removes eye and face makeup easily. When I use any other makeup removers I have to rinse my face after but not with this. It is very gentle and there is no need to harshly rub your face, eyes, and lips. I highly recommend this product to everyone even for those with sensitive skin.
Jenny C.
Hello...can somebody say WOW. What I great makeup product, not oily at all it legitimately feels like water and is cooling. It is a bit harder to get of the waterproof makeup with the formula but it still works. Only con is that even though i am taking of my Eyeliner with my eye closed some gets in and it stings a bit.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Target
My ride or die makeup remover!! I love this stuff!!! Takes all of my makeup away with ease and doesn't leave any sticky residue. I conveniently buy mine from Target or Walmart for under $7!! It lasts me 2 months, which is great value for my money!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.