BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jenna R.
This product removed my make up and left my skin feeling clean. However it did make me break out. I have combo skin and have used other bands but this did not agree with my skin.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
This is a great product!  Takes off my makeup really well without me needing to scrub my skin.  I have tried this one and the green bottle, don't really notice much difference between the two.  I do notice that if I use too much around my eyes it does burn a little bit, even with the sensitive one.
I would recommend buying this from Ulta.  For one, you get the points, and two I haven't seen it cheaper anywhere else.  The drugstores in my area sell it for $.50 cents or more than Ulta.
taija s.
South Point, OH
This is a pretty nice product. I think for what it is, it may be a bit unnecessary, but still nice regardless. It does its job, but so do my simple micellar wipes for half the cost. Its a toss up.
Nicolle M.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have sensitive skin and had acne and this makeup remover is amazing I love it and it doesn’t irritates my skin, removes waterproof makeup too! The only thing is be careful with your eyes
Alisha H.
Grove City , OH
I’ve been using this Micellar Cleansing Water for a while now. I love this stuff. It takes off my makeup and cleans my face really well. I received a sample of it to test out in my Influenster Box.
Lina C.
Very clean feeling with no greasy residue! It feels great know the makeup has been cleaned off completely and that my pores have been wiped clean. I received a complimentary travel size sample from influenster for a review.
Jessica G.
This product is a must have at a great price! I use this to remove my mascara and eye makeup because of how gentle it is. Whenever you need a refresher for your face, you can count on this cleansing water!
Brittany M.
Garnier’s micellar water has been good thus far. I have yet to trial it with makeup, which is why my review is currently four stars. However, so far I feel it is doing good at managing my acne when I use it in my face routine. I’d say thus far I’m very satisfied.
Brooke H.
Lexington, TX
Gentle on the skin and takes off makeup so well! This stuff is great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great way to remove makeup at the end of the day. I will continue to buy this.
Ali S.
I have found my new holy grail makeup remover!! With just a few swipes around my face with this on a cotton pad my makeup is gone, even the stubborn makeup residue is completely gone from my skin. I do have to say though, that it doesn’t completely get off waterproof mascara but for the rest of my face it’s perfect.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.