BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I’m in love with Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1. It gets the job done faster and more efficient, perfect for all skin types doesn’t leave my skin oily or dry. I like to use it to take makeup off and to use it before primer.
Aly B.
O Fallon, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this every night to take off my eye makeup and I love it! It really gets everything off and doesn't hurt my eyes. I also use this in the mornings when I wake up and it makes my skin feel clean and awake. I would definitely recommend this product
alexis f.
Linthicum, MD
i have really sensitive skin and i was scared to try this but it doesn’t make me break out at all! & works amazing 😊
Shauney B.
Conroe, TX
I feel that this product did remove my eye make up, but not easily. It also left a sticky feeling to my eyelids. I think it’s great to remove any type of makeup, but isn’t easy.
Bella D.
Dallas, PA
When it came time to take off my makeup at the end of the night, this product went above and beyond for my face makeup. It only took 2 cotton pads before the third one came up completely clean. For liquid lipstick however, is a different story sadly. It wouldn’t even budge.
Cassi E.
Spokane, WA
I liked this. It didn’t give me that clean feeling when I wash my ace with my regular soap but it did well at removing all of my makeup.
Breanna D.
Beckley, WV
This was such an amazing product!! I really love how I feel after my makeup is off and it comes off in no time! I really enjoyed this and will buy a future purchase! I recommend to really everyone who wants soft glowing skin even after makeup!
Mary B.
Nescopeck, PA
Before receiving my complimentary sample, I actually have used this for a long time! It is one of my favorite makeup removers. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and greasy and it doesn't burn my skin or eyes when I'm using it. It also doesn't have an overwhelming scent to it, which is a positive! I also love that it is affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. I'd highly recommend it!
jade s.
I used this to help removed water proof makeup and it works amazing. I'm going to get more and use it as a makeup remover from now on
Natasha P.
Tracy, CA
Pretty hesitant about using this product, I've had different experiences with this company and their lines.. I'm unsure if I'm allergic but I'm not willing to find out.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.