BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Anika C.
Arlington, TX
This is a great affordable micelles water cleanser. It removes my makeup effectively and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. Although I would prefer the waterproof version just because that one removes all my eye makeup but this is still good enough to remove my daily makeup and it’s also gentle for my eyes. By the way I received this product from influenster as complimentary.
Aubrey S.
Vermilion, OH
Made my skin feel amazing. I have always wanted to try this stuff and I’m glad I finally got to! The pink packaging is so cute and I would so recommend this to anyone who has been thinking about buying it!
Anna F.
Pinnacle, NC
I liked it product a lot. It made my face feel clean and fresh. I would recommend it to anyone.
jessica L.
Fishersville, VA
Purchased at: Target
This was thin and watery so I found it easier to use with a cotton swab. It did a good job of removing my waterproof mascara and sparkly eyeshadow! It burned just a little when I accidentally got it in my eye (not harsh!). Smell is ok:)
Reanna S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great makeup remover. I have used the micellar water from garnier before, but it was the blue bottle for waterproof makeup and it left an oily residue on my skin. This one does not leave a residue and leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated.
Tannar🌸🖤🕸☁️ B.
Odessa, FL
I personally didn’t like the all in 1 micellar water, it left my skin feeling greasy and didn’t take my makeup off like it should’ve.
Ginger M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product. Would get 5 stars if it were more affordable. I only use it when I’m too rushed or too tired to wash my face.
Chrissty B.
Raleigh, NC
I love the Garnier Micellar water, It cleans my make up off fast and leaves my skin very soft. I will definitely buy it again.
Nicole G.
Murphysboro, IL
To begin, I received this product complimentary. I have personally bought it many times before as well. I love the mi cellar cleansing water. It is gentle on my skin, doesn't cause me to break out (acne or hives), and isn't oily like so many other micellar products out there. It doesn't smell weird and feels fantastic using it after a long day of makeup wear. it helps get off even the toughest of make up.
Margaret O.
Westerville, OH
This is hands down one of my favorite cleansing waters of all time! I use it before bed to remove my makeup, and it removes even my stubborn liquid lipsticks and water proof mascara!! Plus the best part of all is that it is incredibly gentle, and doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin!! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an all in one makeup remover as well as cleanser for their skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.