BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
I have used this product a couple of times and it has worked so well with my skin. Very easy to use.
Ali S.
I have found my new holy grail makeup remover!! With just a few swipes around my face with this on a cotton pad my makeup is gone, even the stubborn makeup residue is completely gone from my skin. I do have to say though, that it doesn’t completely get off waterproof mascara but for the rest of my face it’s perfect.
Cortney P.
Abilene, TX
I’ve already told one friend about this stuff but I’m sure I’ll tell more! It feels amazing and soft going on so much so that I didn’t think it would actually do the job of removing my make up, but it did! And no oily residue either! It definitely checks all my boxes!
natalie c.
Victorville, CA
I was excited to try this out as I have been curious if it’s really effective, and I have to say I was surprised at how well it took of my makeup even mascara relatively easily and it didn’t dry my skin out at all which was nice. I did however follow up with a white wash cloth and my trusty Ceramic Slip to test it out and there was some residual makeup this would have left behind if used strictly on its only. So overall it’s a good product especially if your someone who would like an easy way to remove makeup on the go or on those nights you are too tired to make it to the sink. But if you’re like me and want a immaculately clean face I say wash as usual and maybe do a follow up swipe of this on a cotton pad just for good measure!
Mirjana L.
Little Falls, NJ
Very refreshing cleanser! I used it at night and it definitely helped me to remove any left over makeup and dirt on my face. I would definitely purchase this product and recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleanser!
Melissa M.
Essex, MD
Let me start by saying I am a low maintenance lady and value the ease of a make up wipe. However, I also realize that isnt the best for my skin care routine on a daily basis. This is a happy medium! Put some on a cotton round and wipe away. Good at removing foundation and eye makeup without stinging. Does leave a slight residue after but I work it in with my moisturizer. 4 stars because I dont love the film it leaves on my face but its not a deal breaker.
Kimber J.
Valdosta, GA
I have better luck with baby wipes to be honest. I had to go thru a good bit of cotton pads to get my makeup off one side with this. Yet, I only needed one baby wipe for the other side.
Leonnia O.
I love this make up remover. I actually own all three formulas. This make up remover leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I love how it will remove my eye make up and it doesn’t leave me with blurry vision. I’m a huge fan and will continue to purchases.
Grace F.
It doesn't take eye makeup off without any rubbing like it says it does. I was a bit disappointed. It does take off all makeup after multiple applications, rubbing, and more rubbing. It doesnt irritate my eyes other than the rubbing part:/ I recieved this product for free to test out.
Crystal C.
Austin, TX
I didn't have to use much for it to remove my make up I loved it I will be buying more of this product it smells good so that's a plus
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.