BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
This was great to use after a makeup wipe to really get everything off. It was a nice way to clean my face and I felt very refreshed after use. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is I have very acne prone oily skin so I had to wash with acne specific products after using this. It was like an extra step that, while nice, I wouldn’t have time for or the desire to complete every single day.
hailey g.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I enjoy this so much when I just want to take my makeup off...the only thing is the smell I do not like. If you’re not bothered by smell I suggest getting this! It works so well
Paige A.
Cleveland, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the Micellar water!! It really gets my skin clean, and takes my make up off wonderfully!! I can always count on it to get all of it removed and keep my skin clean! I always recommend this to everyone!!!
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this and I’m kinda torn I like it but I’m not in love. The smell throws me off a little and my skin feels dry after using it. It’s not right for my skin but I think garnier products are great and cost efficient
Jasmine R.
This stuff is magical! Erased all of my makeup no problem. Quick and easy to use, my face felt so fresh afterward. 💜
Kara B.
Lebanon, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've tried all three of the different Garnier micellar waters and this is my least favorite. This gets the job done, but I think it leaves my skin feeling weird and has a strange smell.
Genesis M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this micelles water to remove heavy makeup and I also love that it doesn’t dry out my skin
Sarah K.
Kennesaw , GA
Love this product! Feels great on my skin and doesn’t irritate. I would definitely buy and recommend to others. So happy I got this in my what a girl wants VoxBox.
Alison R.
Staunton, VA
This product is absolutely amazing for my skin. It goes on with no issues and it’s mess-free. It has no smell and feels amazing on the skin. I would highly recommend to any of my friends to try this product!
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
This product is amazing and wonderful!! I got this product complementary from influenster to try and review. It is great it gets all my makeup off so quick and easy!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.