BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Anna S.
It worked AMAZING! I had on a matte lipstick that usually takes me a hard to me to take off, but with this it took it right off! It was gentle on my lips didn’t had rub it too much would definitely recommend!
Alexis K.
Cypress, CA
LOVE THIS!! It takes all my makeup off without feeling greasy and gross! I get this for all my stocking stuffers for the girls in my family and we’re all obsessed!! Even if you just need a nice an feeling, this stuff has you covered!
Trish G.
Easley, SC
Definitely making the switch to this cleansing water from makeup wipes! I am a waitress, so my makeup is caked and set as to not move during my shift. But at the end of the day I have to use 50 makeup wipes that irritate my sensitive skin and eyes. This cleansing water easily removes makeup (including typically tricky to remove eye makeup!) without irritating my skin or eyes!
Melanie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love using this. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. Its a great alternative to makeup wipes.
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
This product is great. It takes my makeup off easily. Even waterproof mascara! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and renewed. I like the light smell of it and I love that there are no harsh chemicals in it.
Desiree W.
Harrison, MI
I’ve been using micellar water for a few months now and I would recommend it to anyone. It literally with melt the makeup off of your face, even stubborn lash glue. It’s very gentle on your skin, so great for anyone who has sensitive skin. Garnier, in my opinion, has the best formula out there.
Magali H.
Orlando, FL
This micellaire water is great! It’s very soft on the eyes! It’s doesn’t leave a weird film on the eyes when taking off my makeup! Would definitely repurchase !!!
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
I really enjoy this cleansing water. I use it every night to remove my makeup, and it takes EVERYTHING off, mascara and all. I love that you don't have to rinse off afterwards. I would totally recommend this to a friend.
Gabrielle M.
Columbus, OH
It’s okay for the price. Leaves the skin feeling slightly sticky after use. I think I’d prefer using my traditional face wash and water, however this would be good on the road. Overall I could live without it!
Jessica O.
Rives Junction
Easy to wash off, cleans a light clean feeling, would buy again. Great value for a great product. Very gentle and makes you feel like you went to the beauty salon. Very effective was not disappointed at all. Highly recommend!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.